Chapter 10

Shalisa POV

3 weeks later*

Me and Bryan haven't been talking to each other for the past 3 weeks. He won't even make eye contact with me. Whenever I raise my hand he wouldn't pick me even if i'm the only one raising my hand. I wonder why he is being so lowkey to me. Whatever it is I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.

Class ended and I was the last one to leave. Before I walked out of the room someone grabbed me. I knew it was Bryan. He turned me around and kissed my lips really harsh. I didn't pull because when he kisses me it feels amazing. He pulled away. "Why aren't you talking to me?" he said.

"Me? Im the one not talking to you. for the past 3 weeks I tried talking to you but you pushed me away." I replied.

"Well, I can't tell you." He said.

"I thought we were supposed to tell each other anything. Thats why I'm here. But clearly you don't want me to." I said.

"But Shali-"

"Save it!" I said getting out of his grip. I ran out of the classroom. Thank the lord that schools over and its Friday.

I ran to my house and see my mom kissing some dude...as usual. I ran into my room and cried. I wish he would tell me what was going on. Thats what girlfriends are for. To keep you warm and loved and keep your secrets. But Bryan obviously didn't know that. While i was thinking i covered my mouth and ran into the bathroom. I puked like I didn't before.

The Next Day*

I still feel sick from yesterday. I went into the bathroom and puked again. After that I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went into my room and put on this. I guess I can walk to I can feel better.

I left the house and walked around the park

I left the house and walked around the park. I notice that I havent had my period last month. and I'm puking? Wait? Am I pregnant? I ran into the drug store and picked up 5 different pregnancy tests. My heart was jumping out of my chest. After I paid for my tests I ran home. I went into my bathroom and did the test.

Few minutes later*

Their all,

POSITIVE.

I was balling out my eyes. This can't be. I cant be pregnant!

I went out of the bathroom and heard moaning and screaming "DADDY FASTER UGHHHH UH UHUHUUH." My mom yelled. I bet its just bob diddle bob.

I walked downstairs like it was nothing. Oh boy was I WRONG. It was something for sure.

It was Bryan.

Bryan is fucking my mom!

"What the fuck is going on here?" I thought in my head but actually said it out loud.

"Oh honey! You met Bryan right. He has been fucking me for the past three weeks." she said licking his lips. I ran up to her and grabbed my pocket knife (I always keep with me) and start slicing her arm. I can her ricegum scream, I ignore it and keep slicing.

He pulls me away and uma is left breathing heavily on the floor.

"Uhm yeh. Me and Bryan are kinda dating at the moment, MOM!" I said.

"Well you can't be." She said.

"Why not."

"He's your....uncle." she said.

I nearly past out. This can't be. My uncle got me pregnant.

"Well Bryan and Me kinda had sex...and um...I'm pregnant." I said.

Well this is it. The chapter you never knew that was gonna happen. Sorry for not updating in a long time. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.