Chapter 8

Ricegum

I walked over to them and punched Jacob in the face.

" YOU LITTLE BITCH, I AIN'T SCARED OF YOU" I scream. Jacob grabs me shoulder roughly.

" If you don't come with us I'll kill Shalisa" he whispers.

" Fine I'll stay with you" I whispered back angrily.

" go tell her right now" he says, I nod and walk over to Shalisa.

She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes.

" Shalisa I'm going with Jacob, You are a hoe who has no eyebrows" I regretted saying the eyebrow thing, Shalisa has great eyebrows.

Jacob Comes and kicks Shalisa, and we leave her at the side of the road.

I walk to their car and they chain me up in their trunk, They start laughing and talking photos.

BOYYY, I wanted to roast them so hard but I knew I had to keep Shalisa safe.

Shalisa

I lay there on the side of the road, o can't believe Bryan would do that. He always said that my eyebrows were perfect.

I shake my head and get up, he was a asshole and I need to get over him. I checked my phone which they had let me keep it. I've been missing for a day, I bet my hoe ass mother didn't even notice.

I groan and start walking, I have a long journey.

Ok thanks for reading, I am sorry for the previous chapter it got deleted by itself.