I can't wait

Aichi, Naoki and Shingo were heading off to Card Capital right after the graduation ceremony. "So Aichi figured out what your going to do now?" Naoki asked. "No I don't" Aichi replied. "Aichi didn't you get invitations to go to elite universities and to the pro leagues?" Shingo asked. "Yeah. For the last while I have gotten many invitations but I just don't know what to do." Aichi replied. "Hmm can't help you there. What universities did you get invited to?" Shingo asked. "There were a lot of them so I didn't memorize all the names. I got invited to S.I.T and quite a few other universities outside Japan as well." Aichi replied. "Hmm choosing between S.I.T and the pro leagues is difficult. Either one you go to you will be able to Cardfight many people. The only difference is that at S.I.T you have to study but, apparently you will be studying vanguard. Apparently by going to S.I.T you can become an even stronger Cardfighter but, you already strong so I don't know what you should do." Shingo replied. Then Naoki opened the door to exit the school but when they walked over they were greeted by quite a few reporters. "Aichi Sendou congratulations on graduating. So what are you going to do now?" One reporter asked. "Aichi Sendou you are among the best Cardfighters in the world. Do you have any comments on Toshiki Kai or Ren Suzugamori?" Another asked. The questions went on and on and Aichi couldn't answer all of them. "Alright that's enough, give Aichi some space for crying out loud!!!!!" Naoki yelled. All the reporter backed away and the three of them walked away.

"Geez this has been happening for days! Each time we walk out of school there are reporters every where!" Naoki complained. "Sorry you guys" Aichi bowed. "No Aichi it isn't your fault. It's theirs, they are the ones that keep coming and coming." Naoki explained. "Come to think of it this happened to Kai as well." Shingo stated. "Yeah apparently he ended having to take the back exit everyday because of it. To bad our school only has one exit and entrance. Even if we exit through the back they will see us when we leave." Naomi replied. "Hey Aichi!!" Aichi heard. He looked up and saw Ren Suzugamori. "Hey Ren" Aichi smiled. "Congrats!" Ren smiled. "Thanks." Aichi smiled. "Ren how do you deal with the reporters everywhere?" Naomi asked. "Well I just say I have to go and go!" Ren replied. "Really?" Naomi asked. "Yep!" Ren smiled. "So Aichi wanna Cardfight?" Ren asked. "Yeah sure!" Aichi smiled. "There you are Ren" they heard. They turned and saw Tetsu and Asaka. "Yo!" Ren smiled. "Ren you haven't gotten your report done." Tetsu pointed out. "I'll do it latter." Ren replied. "The report has to be done in an hour" Tetsu stated. "Nope! I wanna Cardfight Aichi first!" Ren pouted grabbing Aichi and pulling him close to him. "No report first, Cardfight later." Tetsu replied. "I can do the report while Ren Cardfights" Asaka smiled. "Really thanks Asaka" Ren smiled. Asaka's face turn red a bit. "No. This report has to be done by Ren. It has to be from his prospective." Tetsu replied. "Ehhhh but I don't wanna do it!" Ren pouted. "Come on Ren. Now!" Tetsu commanded. "Meanie. Sorry Aichi but Mr grumpy pants is getting angry so I have to go." Ren stated. "It's okay Ren maybe another time." Aichi replied. "Yeah bye-bye!" Ren waved. "Bye" Aichi bowed.
"That guy, it is kinda hard to believe he is a world class Cardfighter" Naoki stated. "You shouldn't judge by appearances Naoki." Aichi smiled. They soon reached Card Capital. Inside there was Miwa, Kamui, Misaki and Shin. "Hey bro!" Kamui yelled running over. "Hey Kamui" Aichi smiled. "Congrats Aichi" Miwa smiled. "Thanks Miwa." Aichi smiled. "Congratulations Aichi" Misaki smiled. "Thanks Misaki" Aichi smiled. "Congratulations" Shin smiled. "Thank you" Aichi replied. "Hey bro lets Cardfight!" Kamui yelled. "Sure Kamui" Aichi smiled. "STAND UP, MY VANGUARD!!" They announced. The battle begun and ended with Aichi winning. "As strong as ever a bro" Kamui commented. "Thanks and your strong too Kamui" Aichi smiled. That afternoon they fought to their hearts content until sun down. "Well I have to get going!" Aichi smiled. "Okay see you Tomorrow Aichi" Naoki smiled. "See ya bro!" Kamui smiled. Everyone else waved good bye. Aichi ran all the way home.

"Hey Mom! Hey Emi! I'm home!" Aichi announced. "Welcome back Aichi" Shizuka smiled. (Shizuka is Aichi's mother's name.) "Hey Aichi" Emi smiled. "Hey!" Aichi smiled. "Aichi will you help me build my deck?" Emi asked. "Sure Emi" Aichi replied. Then the two of them went into the living room and started rebuilding Emi's deck. They took quite a while to finish rebuilding Emi's deck because Emi was continuously wondering which unit to put in, because she chooses her units by how cute they are. "If you can't decide because they are both cute then you should look at their abilities and power and judge by that." Aichi suggested. "Good idea I'll try that!" Emi smiled. "Okay you two dinner time!" Shizuka announced. "Kay we're coming" Emi replied. The the two of them went to the kitchen table to eat dinner, curry was for dinner. "Yummy! This is delicious!" Emi cheered. "It is good" Aichi smiled. Shizuka smiled. "Oh Aichi?" Shizuka asked. "Yes?" Aichi responded. "Some mail came for you today. It's on the counter once your done reading." Shizuka replied. "So many universities want you there huh" Emi pointed out. "Yeah but I don't know what I'm doing yet." Aichi replied. "I mean I have gotten many invitations to universities but I have also gotten invitations to the vanguard pro leagues. I'm unsure which I should do. Aside from that there are so many universities I have been invited to so if I do decide to go to university, I would have to choose one to go to." Aichi continued. "Well your in no rush Aichi so take your time." Shizuka replied. "Thanks Mom. I would like to be excused." Aichi bowed after he finished eating. Then he grabbed the Mail on the counter and went up to his room. "So many invites" Aichi thought. He continuously went through the mail until he came across a whit envelope with a gold trim. Aichi flipped the card around and saw an address and such, but couldn't read it because it was in another language, Aichi did notice his name on the envelope and decided to open it. When he opened it he a a white piece of paper, Aichi opened the paper and the saw what looked to be a plane ticket inside. Aichi sat down the ticket onto his desk. Then he opened and read the letter. The letter read.
Dear Aichi,
Congratulations on graduating. I'm unable to came back home to visit and tell you this personally because lately I have been busy playing Vanguard. I hope your doing well along with everyone else. In this letter is a plane ticket. This plane ticket doesn't expire so you can come whenever you want to. I was thinking that since I can't go there, you could come here. I have gotten stronger over the past year and I'm pretty sure you have as well. As such I want to Cardfight you as soon as possible. I knew you couldn't come here with school going on so I decided to wait until you have graduated to invite you. Please contact me to let me know when your coming to Europe.
From, Toshiki Kai.

"Kai" Aichi thought then he smiled. He grabbed the plane ticket and ran downstairs to ask his mom. "Mom?" Aichi asked. "Yes Aichi?" Shizuka asked. "I got a letter from Kai and he sent me a ticket to go to Europe. So can I go?" Aichi asked. "Sure why not. When do you plan on going?" Shizuka asked. "Hmm as soon as possible so um maybe in two days?" Aichi responded. "Sure Aichi." Shizuka smiled. "Alright thanks mom!" Aichi smiled. Then he ran upstairs to call Kai.

Meanwhile...
Kai and Gaillard were in the middle of a Cardfight and all the kids in the orphanage were watching. The battle was taking a really long time."As strong as ever I see" Gaillard commented. "Yeah you too." Kai replied. "I can't wait to fight Aichi." Kai thought. Then Kai heard his phone ring. "Sorry can I answer it?" Kai asked. "Sure go ahead" Gaillard replied. Then Kai took out his phone and when he saw who was calling he smiled. "Aichi" Kai muttered though Gaillard heard it. Kai then answered his phone. "Hello?" Kai asked. "Hey Kai" Kai heard. "Hi Aichi" Kai responded. "I got your letter and thanks for inviting me to Europe." Kai heard. "No problem. I want to Cardfight you after all." Kai replied. "Same here! I can't wait!" Kai heard. "Have you decided when your coming?" Kai asked. "Yeah can I come in two days?" Aichi asked. "Sure I'm free that day." Kai replied. "I can't wait!" Kai heard, Kai smiled. "Nor can I" he replied. "I'm going to head off to bed goodnight Kai" Kai heard. "Goodnight Aichi" Kai replied. Then the call ended. "Was that Aichi?" Gaillard asked. "Yeah he's coming in two days" Kai replied. "I see. You seem excited I see." Gaillard pointed out. "I am after all I get to fight Aichi when he gets here." Kai replied. "I can't wait to watch. This time there isn't a ton at stake so I'm pretty sure it will be more enjoyable to watch than last time." Gaillard stated. "I agree. Both of us have gotten stronger so I wonder what the outcome will be." Kai replied. "Don't know I guess we will have to wait and see." Gaillard responded. "Yeah" Kai answered. They continued fighting and the battle ended with Kai winning. "Good game." Gaillard smiled. "Yeah let's play again." Kai replied. "Maybe latter, but right now we have to make supper" Gaillard answered. Kai nodded. Then the two went off to prepare supper for the kids. "I can't wait." Kai and Aichi thought.

That's the end of the chapter. This is going to be fun. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the next chapter! Also in this chapter the name Naomi is actually suppose to be Naoki but the device I'm using was autocorrecting it.