Morning Adventure

Aichi opened his eyes when some sunlight escaped the curtains blockage. When he opened them he tried to get up but saw that Kai was clutching onto him which made that pretty hard to do. He didn't want to wake Kai up so he slowly released himself from Kai's grip. But the Kai grabbed onto him again even tighter than before. "Kai" Aichi whispered. Aichi continuously tried to get away, eventually he succeeded and Kai clutched onto the pillow instead. "I should make breakfast" Aichi suggested to himself. Then he made his way to the kitchen and started to prepare omelettes the way Miwa taught him. Kai started to open his eyes and noticed that Aichi wasn't there. He looked around and still didn't see him. "Aichi?" Kai muttered. He started shaking wondering what could've happened to his blue haired friend. He slowly got off the bed and walked out of the bed room. Then he started to smell something good. He followed the smell to the kitchen. When he opened his eyes he saw Aichi and immediately his face brightened and ran towards him. " Aichi!" He called out and tackled him into a hug but stopped and he heard Aichi make a weird sound. He released Aichi and looked at him.Aichi was holding his hand. "Are you okay Aichi?" Kai asked. Aichi smiled and nodded. "Good morning Kai" Aichi smiled, but Kai could see something was wrong. He slowly and gently grabbed Aichi's hand and looked at it. It was red and swelling. "I'm sorry this is my fault isn't it" Kai apologized. "No it isn't your fault it was by accident . Anyway you should take a seat at the table, I'm just making breakfast." Aichi reassured. Kai did as Aichi had said and waited for breakfast to be laid out. Aichi then went into the bathroom and treated the burn he got. Once he came out he laid out the omelets and they started eating, right after Kai took one bite his face brightened into a smile. "This is amazing!" Kai commented. "Thanks, though it was Miwa that taught me how to make it." Aichi replied. "Wow I didn't know Miwa could cook" Kai stated. Aichi smiled and they continued eating.

After they finished eating....

"Hey Aichi can we go for a walk around France now? Can we? Can we?" Kai asked jumping up and down. "Kai we have to get changed first" Aichi smiled. Kai looked down and chuckled awkwardly, then he ran into the bedroom and quickly got changed. Aichi smiled and grabbed some clothes out of his own bag and changed in the bathroom. Kai came out wearing a pair of grey pants, a navy blue done up sweater and a red scarf. Then Aichi came out wearing a pair of navy blue jeans, a cerulean blue shirt with a white and purple short sleeved shirt. (basically what they were wearing during the neon messiah movie) "Okay can we go now?" Kai asked. Aichi shook his head. "You have to brush your teeth" Aichi explained. Right away Kai ran into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. (Aichi brushed his own while he was in the bathroom) When Kai came out of the bathroom he immediately asked "Now can we go?"  Aichi walked over to the dresser and grabbed Kai's and his own decks. He handed Kai his deck. "We shouldn't go out without our decks" Aichi stated. Kai had a confused look on his face but grabbed his deck anyway. He put his deck away into his pants front right pocket and Aichi did the same. "Alright now we can go" Aichi smiled. Kai then ran out the door and brought Aichi with him. "I'm surprised that Kai can move this fast with his injuries" Aichi thought.

"Wow" Kai gasped as he and Aichi looked around. Aichi hadn't of been around France that much either so really he just allowed Kai to lead the way. "Aichi? What city are we in?" Kai asked. "We are in Paris" Aichi replied smiling. "Oh look there's a chocolate store can we go in?" Kai asked. "Yeah sure though Kai, how exactly can you move around this much with your injuries?" Aichi asked. "Hmmm, I don't really know, when I woke up I wasn't in any pain" Kai replied. Aichi smiled and the two of them entered the store. "Wow they have so much here, hey look Aichi there is a dragon made of chocolate" Kai pointed out. Then he thought a bit and took out his deck. He pulled out his Dragonic Overlord and noticed that the picture on the card was the same as the chocolate statue. "Dragonic Overlord" Kai whispered. "You like our chocolate statue?" Kai heard. The voice surprised him so he let out a scream which got the attention of the other customers. "I'm sorry" Kai bowed. The customers resumed looking. "I'm sorry for scaring you" the lady behind him apologized. It was an old lady that had a kind smile on her face. "No it's okay" Kai smiled. "Lately Vanguard had become very popular so we decided to make some chocolate sculptures of some of the units on the cards" the old lady explained. "That was a great idea miss and the sculptures are amazing" Kai complemented. "Oh why thank you young man" the old lady smiled. "Hey Aichi? Can we get this one?" Kai asked pointing to the Dragonic Overlord chocolate sculpture. Aichi walked over and smiled. "Yeah sure, Gaillard gave me quite a bit of money to spend to get souvenirs, so much that I don't know what to do with it" Aichi replied. He then bought Kai the sculpture and then two girls came out of the back. They looked directly at Kai and Aichi. They walked over. "Why hello there?" On girl smiled. "Hello" Kai replied, however when he replied his smile disappeared. The girls looked confused on how what seemed to be a very cheerful boy could all of a sudden become cold and distant. Aichi was confused as well.

That's the end of the chapter. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.