Saviour

"Aichi Sendou....Aichi Sendou" Aichi heard. He slowly opened his eyes and saw total darkness. "Aichi Sendou...thanks to your countless efforts in the past, planet cray has ceased destruction. You already know this, however, due to your actions, the connection between planet Earth and Planet Cray has become stronger. Your life force has seeped out of your body into the planet Cray due to this stronger connection. I have given you back all the life force that had left you and entered planet cray. Now your injuries are healed and your days won't come to an end" the voice explained.

Then Aichi's eyes flew open. He blinked in order to adjust to the light. He moved his arm a bit and it came in contact with something soft. Aichi looked over and saw Kai sleeping peacefully on a chair with his head on the bed he was in.

Aichi then rubbed his friend's brown haired head. Soon enough Kai's eyes fluttered open. "Aichi?" When looked up his eyes widened in shock. "A-Aichi?" Kai stuttered. Aichi smiled and then he looked around and saw all his friends. "Where are we?" Aichi asked. "Japan, you got shot in Paris and well since your a Japanese citizen you were taken here" Kai explained smiling.

"Ahhh, Aichi!!!!"  Aichi heard but didn't have time to react because right after he was locked in a strong hug. Really strong...Aichi couldn't breathe and his face was turning blue.

Then the person pulled back and the person was revealed to be Ren.

"Hello Ren" Aichi smiled.

"Welcome back to the world of the living Aichi, and that's literally" Ren replied.

"What happened?" Aichi asked.

"Well you were shot died then was brought back somehow and then you were brought home" Ren explained.

"Aichi!!!" Once again Aichi was held in a firm embrace only this time he could breathe....sorta.

"Hey Kamui" Aichi laughed. Then one by one the same thing happened, someone woke up and  gave Aichi a hug. Even Tetsu though it weirded Aichi out he was still happy. (Can you imagine big Tetsu hugging little Aichi? In my opinion it's funny)

"Oh yeah Aichi I almost forgot to tell you" Ren started.

"What is it Ren?" Aichi asked.

"Asaka and I got married and Asaka is pregnant!!" Ren exclaimed.

"Congratulations!" Aichi smiled.

"Merci, Aichi, hey that rymned!" Ren cheered. 

"So Aichi, what was it like? Being dead and all?" Miwa asked.

"Hmm I don't really remember anything clearly so I can't answer" Aichi replied.

"The doctor said that since you've been asleep for a few months you'll have to go through rehab" Misaki anounced.

"I've been asleep for months?!!" Aichi asked doumfoundedly.

"Yep and Aichi you may want to cut your hair, your starting to look like a girl" Miwa teased.

"Whaaaa???" Aichi was in quite the shock.

"Yeah, I mean even your figure is pretty girlish" Naoki laughed.

"Naoki! Show some respect to Aichi!!" Shingo hissed.

"Shut up bowl head!!" Naoki yelled, almost everyone in the room laughed.

"So what's the date then?" Aichi asked.

"It's...." Miwa, Naoki, Ren, Shingo, Kamui, Morikawa and Izaki started but quickly trailed off. However there was a smile present on each of their faces.

"CHRISTMAS!!!!" They cheered.

"Christmas? That means I've been out of it for about 9 months!" Aichi exclaimed.

"Actually eight months" Miwa calculated.

"Well anyway, I CALL DIBS ON CARDFIGHT ING AICHI FIRST!!!!" Ren announced.

"NO WAY!!! I'M FIGHTING AICHI FIRST, AFTER ALL I AM HIS VANGUARD TEACHER!!" Morikawa countered.

"NO!!! I'M FIGHTING AICHI FIRST SINCE THE TWO OF US ARE AS CLOSE AS BROTHERS. AS SIBLINGS, I MISSED HIM THE MOST AS SUCH I SHOULD BE THE ONE HE FIGHTS FIRST!!!" Kamui screamed.

"Okay, okay calm down guys you can all fight me" Aichi said in an attempt to stop the argument but that didn't work and the three of them were at it constantly then, "Aichi you pick" Kamui stated pointing at Aichi.

Awkward, would be mildly putting it. Aichi didn't know who to choose and they were all staring at him.

"AHHHHH!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW!!!!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!