Falling

"Kai you seem really excited." Gaillard commented. "I am. I'm going to be able to fight Aichi" Kai replied. "I wonder who will win. This is going to be a great match to watch." Gaillard stated. "Yeah I wonder how much stronger he's gotten." Kai responded. "Hmm I wonder what's taking so long. Aichi said his plane left around seven and since he is taking a direct flight it would take him somewhere around eleven hours to get here and it's already ten o'clock." Gaillard stated. "He has a point. Aichi should have gotten here somewhere around six pm but we haven't seen him yet. Could his plane of gotten delayed?" Kai wondered. Then he took his phone out."if the plane was delayed knowing Aichi he would've texted me to tell me." Kai thought but was surprised to see that there was a text there and it read :I'm on my way. The text had also been sent at six fifty-five. "Gaillard I'm going to call Aichi." Kai stated. "Why if he is on the plane it wouldn't get through." Gaillard replied. "No he's off the plane. He texted me around seven and said his plane was leaving and my phones time is the same as Japan's" Kai replied. Gaillard nodded. Kai called Aichi only to hear his voicemail, Kai left a message. "Kai!" Kai heard he turned and saw Gaillard pointing. He looked at what Gaillard was pointing at and saw Aichi walking with his head down. He ran over to Aichi but Aichi just walked past him like he was invisible or something. "Aichi?" Kai asked. Aichi didn't respond in anyway and he just continued walking forward. Then Kai grabbed Aichi's wrist. Aichi tensed a bit and stopped moving. The man in front of Aichi looked back to see Aichi not moving. Then he noticed Kai and walked over and yanked his grip off Aichi. Then the man grabbed Aichi's hair and started dragging him. "Hey stop!" Kai yelled. The two continued walking. Kai didn't know how to respond to what had happened and just stood there in shock. "Why Aichi?" Kai asked. "I'm sorry Kai." Aichi thought.

"Hey Kai are you okay?" Gaillard asked. Kai didn't answer and just pointed towards Aichi and the man. Gaillard was shocked and ran up to them. "Let go of Aichi!" Gaillard yelled. Everyone in the vicinity looked towards them surprised at the yell. Kai was also a bit surprised and ran over. The man glanced at them. "Don't yell at people for no reason it's rude." The man stated. "Let go of Aichi" Gaillard replied. This time he didn't yell but you could hear anger in his voice. "Sorry but Aichi and I have somethings to take care of right Aichi?" The man asked Aichi nodded. "See now leave us be." The man smirked. "What do you have to take care of?" Gaillard asked. "Some business stuff" the man replied. "Oh then you wouldn't mind if Kai and I tagged along now would you?" Gaillard asked. "Sorry but this is confidential" the man replied. "Who are you?" Gaillard asked. "I'm not obliged to answer" the man replied. "Why not?" Gaillard asked. "Because I don't need to." The man stated. Gaillard glared at him. The man then took Aichi again by the hair and started walking away. Then Gaillard and Kai snapped. Gaillard grabbed the mans hand and Kai grabbed Aichi. "Kai? Gaillard?" Aichi thought. The man quickly managed to release his wrist from Gaillards grip and the grabbed Aichi. Kai and Gaillard stopped him again. The man again managed to get his wrist away and went to grab Aichi however when he tried Aichi stepped back. The man went to get him again and once again Aichi evaded it. Again and again this happened until the man got angry. "Well then Aichi seems like you are going to be a real pain. In that case I might as well get a rid of you." The man smirked. Then he grabbed Aichi and through him into the window. The man threw Aichi really hard and apparently the glass on the window was already cracked. The end result being Aichi being thrown through the window getting cut by the glass and falling. "Aichi!!!!" Kai and Gaillard yelled however it was to late. "Am I going to die?" Aichi wondered. To him it felt as if everything was going in slow motion. As if time itself was slowing down. Aichi closed his eyes and then he felt severe pain only for a second before he lost consciousness.

"Aichi!!!!" Kai and Gaillard yelled. Then when they realized that Aichi had fallen to far for them to grab him they ran for the elevator. They took the elevator to the bottom floor. Gaillard called the ambulance and police. Both of which arrived quickly. The man was arrested and Aichi was taken to the hospital. Now Gaillard and Kai were waiting to know how their friend was doing. Eventually the doctor came out with a smile on his face. Seeing that smile both Kai and Gaillard felt relieved, they ran over to the doctor. "How is he?" Kai asked. "Luckily he landed into a tree so the tree helped to cushion his fall. Now all he has are bruises and scratches." The doctor replied. "Thank goodness." Gaillard sighed. "Can we see him?" Kai asked. The doctor nodded. When they opened the door they saw Aichi sitting up in the hospital bed. "Aichi!" Gaillard and Kai yelled. Aichi turned to them and smiled. "Hello Kai, Gaillard." Aichi smiled. "Sendou you will have to stay here for a bit so that we can watch over your injuries but after about two days you should be able to go home." The doctor explained. "Okay thank you." Aichi smiled. The next two days went by quickly and Aichi was released from the hospital and went to stay with Kai and Gaillard. Once they got home they got Aichi settled in and of course Kai immediately challenged Aichi to a fight which Aichi agreed. "Well this fight was a bit delayed but at least it can happen now." Kai smiled. "Yeah ready Kai?" Aichi asked. "Yeah let's go Aichi." Kai replied. Everyone was anxious to watch the fight. "STAND UP, THE, VANGUARD!!!" The announced turning over their starting vanguards.

This part was a bit hard. At first I had a bit of a plan but I just kind of lost what my idea was. Well thanks for reading!!!

Europe visitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें