Festival of Death

As Aichi and Kai walked the tension and awkwardness between them constantly grew. Eventually they made it to the festival and all the tension was gone.
"Wow! Aichi let's go play that shooting game!!" Kai cheered. Aichi simply gave in.
"Why can't I hit the stupid bunny!!!!!??" Kai whined. Then a teenager with blonde hair and red eyes came over and asked "Hey are you by chance Toshiki Kai?" The teen was male and looked like a model.
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm Kai and this is my friend Aichi" Kai replied.
"Nice to meet you" Aichi smiled. "OMG!!! Hey guys get over here!!" The teen yelled to friends. Immediately three teens came over. "What's up dude?" The guy with the red hair and green eyes asked. "These guys are Toshiki Kai and Aichi Sendou!" The blondey exclaimed. The three friends gapped at Kai and Aichi. "No way....I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MEETING THE FAMOUS TOSHIKI KAI AND AICHI SENDOU!" The female teen with orange hair and hazel eyes exclaimed. Then they heard a shot. Many followed along with screams. Then "AHHHHH!!!!" Aichi screamed. Kai looked back to see Aichi with blood seeping through his stomach onto his shirt.
"Aichi!! Kai yelled. Then all of Kai's memories flooded into him.
"No, Aichi, stay with me" Kai pleaded. "I'm sorry" Aichi mumbled.
"No! Don't say sorry. Your going to get through this! After your all healed we can cardfight. Yeah, we'll have a great fight and everyone can watch. Did I mention that Gaillard and I are entering in a tournament soon. We really want you on our team Aichi so please, please, please stay" Kai cried. Waves of tears flooding down his face. Then Aichi smiled, a sad smile and tears rolled down his face. Soon Aichi's eyes closed.
"No, Aichi...AICHI!!!!!" Kai screamed. Then Aichi was gone.
Sorry for the late update. The fact that I haven't updated in a long time was kinda eating at me. Well this chapter might be the last. Don't know. Thanks for reading!!