Unexpected

"Hey guys!" Aichi smiled as he walked into Card Capital. "Yo bro!" Kamui cheered. "Hey what's up Aichi?" Naoki asked. "Not much" Aichi replied. "Morning Aichi" Misaki smiled. "Good morning Misaki" Aichi replied. "Yo Aichi!" Aichi heard. He turned around and saw Miwa. "Hey Miwa!" Aichi smiled. "Aichi!!!" They heard. They turned and saw Ren. "Hello Ren" Aichi smiled. "Hey let's card fight Aichi" Ren suggested. "Yeah!" Aichi smiled. Then they walk over to the standing fight table and they begun. "NOW STAND UP, MY VANGUARD!!" They announced. The battle begun. "This is going to be fun to watch" Miwa commented. "Yeah after all this is a battle between some of the best players in the world." Kamui replied. "Come on Aichi you can do it!" Naoki cheered. The battle took a really long time to finish. "Good fight Aichi!" Ren smiled. "Yeah!" Aichi smiled. The battle ended with Aichi winning, however, if he hadn't of gotten a lucky heal trigger he might not of won. "Ren is really strong." Naoki commented. "Oh yeah I have something to tell you guys." Aichi stated. "Have you decided what your doing Aichi?" Misaki asked. "No not yet. Actually Tommorow I'm going to Europe!" Aichi smiled. Everyone was surprised. "Going to see Kai?" Miwa asked. "Yeah. Actually Kai invited me to go. He said that he wants to Cardfight me as soon as possible." Aichi replied. "That sounds just like him. So how log are you going for?" Miwa asked. "I don't know. Maybe two week?" Aichi replied. "Aww Kai invited Aichi but not me!!" Ren pouted. "Hahahaha Ren you went and visited him not to long ago right?" Miwa laughed. "Yeah" Ren replied confused. "That's why. Since Kai hasn't seen nor battled Aichi for so long he wants to fight him. Also I'm unsure on how his budget is so maybe he could only afford to invite Aichi." Miwa replied. "I guess that makes sense." Ren replied. "So bro are you excited?" Kamui asked. "Yeah! I get to fight Kai and we haven't fought each other for over a year." Aichi replied. "Tell Kai I said hi" Ren smiled. "Sure Ren I will." Aichi replied. "Well then Aichi since your going to be leaving tomorrow lets card fight as much as possible to make up for the time you will be gone!" Naoki suggested. Everyone agreed and for the entire day the fought over and over again until closing time. "See you guys!" Aichi smiled. "Bye Aichi see you once you get back!!" Naoki smiled. "Yeah!" Aichi replied. Because of the time difference between Japan and Europe Aichi decided to go in the morning so he could see Kai. Also considering on how the plane ride will take about eight hours."Mom! Emi! I'm back!" Aichi announced. "Welcome back Aichi" Shizuka smiled. "Yeah. I'm not very hungry so can I have dinner later?" Aichi asked. "Yeah sure. You should go get your stuff packed." Shizuka suggested. "Yeah that's what I'm going to do." Aichi replied. Then he walked up to his room to get packed. He grabbed his suit case and filled it with different outfits. Afterwards Aichi felt drowsy after fighting all day and soon he fell onto his bed and slept.

Aichi awoke at the sound of the alarm he had set before hand. He stretched a bit and sat up. Then he turned off the alarm and got changed. He got changed into a pair of jeans, a purple turtleneck and a white jacket. (Basically what he was wearing during the link joker season.) He then tipped toed out of his room not wanting to awake his family. His alarm was set for 4:30 am since the plane leaves at seven. He wrote a note saying that he was leaving and placed it on the kitchen table. He decided that he would eat at the airport so he didn't eat breakfast at home. Then Aichi walk won't of the house. "Goodbye" Aichi whispered. The he closed and locked the front door. Then he made his way to the airport. Luckily the airport wasn't extremely far so he could just walk there. Even so it took him about a half an hour to get there. He then went and got everything checked and now all he had to do was wait and get on the plane. "Now to get something to eat" Aichi thought. He walked around the airport a bit until he came across a small café. He walked in and grabbed something to eat. After eating he walked around and bit and eventually came across an area where you could Card fight. Aichi smiled and looked at the time. It was five-thirty meaning he had almost one hour and a half to Cardfight. He then ran over and saw quite a few people there surprisingly. He then saw a boy walking around asking people to Cardfight him but all of them would refuse. He then walked over to the boy. "Excuse would you like to Card fight me?" Aichi asked. The boy looked up to him and smiled. "Really?" The boy asked. "Yeah sure" Aichi smiled, the two then walked over to the table nearby and sat down. "Ready?" Aichi asked. "Yeah!" The boy smiled. "STAND UP, VANGUARD!!" They announced. "Liberator Cheer up trumpeter!" Aichi announced. "Liberator?" The boy asked. "Yeah" Aichi smiled. "Cool I've never seen liberator units!" The boy smiled. "Come to think of it I don't know anyone else that uses liberator units as well." Aichi thought. "Well you can take first turn." Aichi offered. "Yeah!" The boy smiled.