Chapter 2. Descions

Robin's POV
Starfire had just walked in wearing a mini skirt and a very very very short shirt that was all the way up. Her skirt was short too but she's cute I like this part of Star.

Starfire's POV
Yep half my plan is working which apparently if I show my ass right in front of him, he's going to freak. I walked up to the couch and Robin was staring at me.

And then I played with him a little and started twerking

And then I played with him a little and started twerking. He noticed and had given his under divided attention on me. He had smiled and I had walked up on him. He had that evil smirk again he's one bad boy. I pushed him on the chair he sat down a little sacred of what's going on.

Robin's POV
Starfire is so hot she is making me go out of my mind.

Robin's mind: oh shit she's all on me. I'm in love with her body. I'm about to explore her. I don't even care if Batgirl walks in so what I hate her. Star is my new girlfriend. I want to have sex with her but...Ugh what happening to me I'm in love with a Queen.

Starfire sits on my lap with her body turned around to me. Her eyes stared at me...her arms wrapped around my neck... and lips to my ear...I hear her voice through my ear.

"Sexy huh Robin?" She whispered in my ear.

All I could do was nod. She had leaned in to my lips and started kissing me. I kissed her back. My hands explored her body and all the way down to her skirt. I felt her panties rubbing on my dick. She's one fashion model to me. I touched her ass she kisses me so hard that now I'm thinking I should tell her to be my girlfriend. She was twerking and she had blushed to see that I was holding her butt. We both danced and she had twerked and she had moved her ass to my dick and her butt touched my dick and everything. I hold her closer to me and twerks like nobody is watching. We had finished dancing and I hold her by her ass and we had kissed again which felt so good. Her leg had crossed around my body making me ever so slightly closer to her. The kiss was so passionate and darn sexy and Starfire had took off her shirt and all she had on was a purple bra under the shirt. This girl is teasing me and so goregoues. She really loves me and I want her badly.

Starfire's POV
Robin was holding me captive. He had squeezed my boobs softly again and he kissed me again.

"Ugh Robin are you cheating on me?" Batgirl said pulling him away.

"Trust me he doesn't want you no more bitch." I replied loudly at her.

She had punched me and we instantly fought over Robin. He broke us up from our fight.

"Robin she's going down👊." Batgirl said trying to punch me again.

"Stop it you two just please." Robin said angrily.

"Robin I loved you first and if I'm not the one you like it's okay just go date your girlfriend." I said desperately about to cry with a tear on my face.

Robin had froze up inside and his eyes had widened as I said that. I went crying out the room and to my room so he could make it without me.

Robin's POV
"Huh this girl is a bitch now kiss me Robin." Batgirl said commanding me.

Robin's thoughts: Omg Starfire is now upset and she's the one I need to be with not this ugly rachet chick. That's it I'm breaking up with Batgirl once and for all.

Omg this is going to get all sorts of cussing in the titans tower. If you have any questions at all please comment below and don't worry I'll answer them and don't forget to smash that like button thank you.