Chapter 5. Days I need to have love

Starfire's POV
The next day I hear Robin's voice. Feeling Robin's hands around my waist his lips by my ear.

"Morning Star." Robin says in my ear.

"Hmmmm the beautiful morning to you too Robin." I replied sitting up in the bed.

"What would you like to do today my precious Star?" Robin says smiling.

"May we do the outing to the park?" I asked.

"Sure love to Star why don't we play some videogames for a little while." Robin says.

"Sure I try to play the video games with you." I said holding my hand in his and we walked in the living room.

We played the game and Cyborg walks in watching us play together. Apparently Robin was letting me win and Cyborg walks in the kitchen making him a sandwich. We finally ended the game and he kisses my cheek and takes my hand and We walked out to his R-cycle. He sits on his motorcycle and holds his hand out for mine so I could get on. I hesitated to take his hand. His face has a smile. That made me feel confident inside. I took his hand and he helps me on to his motorcycle.

"Where we going Robin?" I asked him.

"Just hang on and enjoy the ride baby." Robin says smirking.

I blushed to hear him calling me baby. He looks up at me and kisses my forehead and starts the engine. I put my hands on his chest and we rode off.

Robin's POV
Just when I thought today was perfect here comes Blackfire. Blackfire starts walking towards Star and hugs her and then she tries shooting me with her starbolts. Starfire hears the sound and she yells at Blackfire.

"Sister did you try shooting my boyfriend?" Star says.

Blackfire hits Star in the face and lands on the ground. I went into action and hit her back until I was tired. I went over to pick up Star her hand grips mine tightly.

 I went over to pick up Star her hand grips mine tightly

"You okay Star?" I asked.

"I want to go the home now." Starfire says flying away.

"Star wait up." I called.

She flew home and I had to drive by myself and I'm going to her room to check on her when I get home. Everything was perfect until little miss bad girl walks in and hits my girl in her face making her feel emotional sad. She's my girl and I will NEVER let no one take her away from me.