Chapter 6. It's okay Star

Starfire's POV
When I got home I was upset. I didn't want to say nothing but then Robin walks in the room and he knows I'm upset. His face has a confused face expression. He walks up and sits with me.

"Um Star are you okay?" He asks carefully.

"No I'm not the okay Robin can you leave me alone." I started getting irritated.

His eyes narrowed down and he nods and leaves the room. I think I did him wrong I'm supposed to be happy not mad it's just Blackfire got to me tonight. She's supposed to be nice to me but she is and always be the evil. I remembered in our childhood I was separated from her and it brought tears to my eyes. I walked out to Robin's room and he looks up at me when I walked in. Tears in my eyes falling off my face. His smiled shortened and I ran over to hug him. His arms wrapped around my body. His hand runs thorough my hair. Tears fall down my face.

"It's okay Star it wasn't your fault I forgive you. Don't worry about it I want you to talk to me. Am I the problem? Did I do something wrong? I'll do anything for you Star please I'm desperate for the answer. Just let me in Star." Robin says.

So I let him in. I put my hands on his face and leaned in closer to his lips and kisses him. He kisses me back and the kiss last for 3 mimutes.

"Robin I was mad about my sister but it's okay I'm fine. I want to be happy with you and that's all I want." I told him.

"Okay then do you want to sleep with me tonight?" He asks.

"Sounds great." I reply.

That night I set things right and everything is back to the normal.