Chapter 8. Hanging with my girls

Robin's POV
"Daddy daddy." Mar'i says.
"Yes baby girl." I replied.
"I'm sleepy." Mar'i says.

"Come here Nightstar." Starfire say picking up Starfire in her lap.

Starfire puts Nightstar to sleep and she then falls asleep. I pull Star and Nightstar closer to me and I had got my computer out and started looking for gifts for mothers day. I want impress her for mothers day but I don't know what she would want tho. Then I heard Mar'i wake up.

"Um daddy what are you looking for?" Mar'i says yawning.

"You know what tomorrow morning we should do?" I asked.

"Can we go shopping?" She says smiling.

"Yes Mar'i and we will make breakfast for mommy alright?" I said smiling.

"Okay dad." She says falling back to sleep.

The next day........

Starfire's POV
I woke smelling bacon and I got up and walked into the living room. Awwwwwe Robin and Mar'i are cooking breakfast and playing video games.

 Awwwwwe Robin and Mar'i are cooking breakfast and playing video games

Mar'i looks back at me and she comes over to me running.

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY mommy." Mar'i says.

"Morning Star breakfast is on the table." Robin says smiling.

I walked over to the table and there is this little box and I opened it and there was this heart lock it necklace in it with Mar'i in the middle and me and me in it.

"Happy mother's day Star." Robin says walking over to me and giving me a kiss.

This is one of the best days of my life. I feel so loved by Robin and Mar'i and I love them both the same. I love the things they do with me and they are what they mean to me.