How the Hell did this happen?! Black Butler fan fic

A/N Hey everyone/everything, I just started this basically just to see where it would go I have had no planning for this, it is literally an in the moment idea so Vote and Comment please so I know what you think. :) SPOILER ALLERT- Do NOT read if you haven't seen season 2 of kuro..well unless you don't mind XD

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEE-" SMASH
My hand connects with the alarm clock and it goes flying into the wall. Ugh why is it that even though you actually end up trying to get eight hours sleep it always feels like one or two...not fair. Mentally pouting I turn onto my back and stretch like I'm the subject in an exorcism, feeling every nerve in my body tense then relax, along with bits here and there cracking as I move around. Who doesn't love stretching? I personally think it is one of the worlds greatest things.

Rubbing my eyes sleepily I stumble to the bathroom and bam-

"Ow" I mutter whilst rubbing my right arm that I managed to whack into the door frame. Clever, I know. Looking in the mirror and seeing the- wow, very special bed hair here haha, I wash my face then go and get changed. Grabbing my thin black jumper, even though it's basically the middle of Summer, my shorts and throw them on before quickly brushing my hazelnut hair until it's soft. However my natural waves keep the volume but thankfully not frizzy.

"Come on Alex!" My mum shouted up the stairs.

"I'm coming!" Jeez when will she learn that I am NOT a morning person. So when it's near the end of the summer holidays I want to sleep in as much as possible. One thing about me is I love Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler. My parents can't quite understand how but I live with that heh.

I'm going to the fish shop to get two fish or three if they are small as I have a tropical fish tank. But of course my mum wants to get there early...oh well it's a price I have to pay..joy. I go downstairs and head to the door, I'll have breakfast later. We get in the car and we are on our way.

~~~

After we've been back for a while and the fish have had their floating and dosing of my tanks water time I go and release the two fish into the tank. They seem happy enough, if a little nervous, as to be expected. Hm nothing to be done here might as well go downstairs into the living room and flop onto the sofa..sounds like a plan. After I flop I hum to myself, what to do? Ah! I know! I'll go on wattpad, one of the many things that can let my imagination run wild. Either reading or I do some writing, though most of my library consists of black butler fan fic, but I do have some other stories in there that are not black butler related at all.

My eyes are feeling heavy so I give up reading and fall asleep. Only to be woken up what feels like seconds later.

"Alex...Alex...Alex!" I wake up grunting.

"Hmmm, what?" My mum looks down at me smiling.

"It's tea time." My eyes widen how long have I been asleep?! Seeing my amazement she says.

"You were asleep most of the day so I thought I'd leave you. Anyway your dinner is ready, I guessed you would want pie, raw carrot and sweet red peppers." Oh so first you complain that I sleep till midday then let me sleep the rest of the day...and yep that meal may sound boring but it is one of my favorite meals. One of my others is penne pasta with a creamy smoked salmon sauce.

~~~

I finish eating while watching Nikita and feel rather tiered still. Just then my mum walks in.

"Alex dad isn't going to be home till very late tonight, so I want us to have an earlier night. You're clearly tired so it'll be good for you. Hu normally we wait for him to get back as he is normally late and brings a kebab home on Fridays. He must be coming home extra late tonight.

My program finishes and I make my way up to bed. You know when you're sleepy but can't get to sleep? Well I have that, I watch my fish swim around the tank. I reach down and turn off the fish tank light and then my bedside light. I have my door shut, all the way to make my room dark and peaceful. It's funny I use to hate it being dark in my room now I like it. Ugh I want sleep but I can't have it, so I lay down under the covers and start thinking of black butler like I normally do. Slowly I feel my body relax and I fall asleep...

~~~

"Mmmm, nn, hmmm," I feel different...but I can't see anything...am I dreaming? I know I can feel awake in my dreams sometimes, but know I'm still dreaming but not all the time...It feels real...wait I can't feel anything...I start to panic...what the?...a burning feeling that starts at my feet makes it way up my body, making all of my nerves come alive...It doesn't hurt much, just like very bad pins and needles...ok that hurts...I try to move...I can't..AHHH my back!! It hurts like jabbing pains going through it! Now my fingers!...

WHAT IS GOING ON?!...

Then nothing..

Only darkness......

A/N: I may re-do the beginning at some point I don't think its the best but tell me what you think! The next part should be interesting I mean it would be for you if you woke up in the Phantomhives garden with Finni and Baldroy looking at you?....