Chapter twenty five: Split personalities!

"That is an order..." The collar glows and I don't resist this time. Arms falling to my sides I bring my wings back whilst standing there, swaying, slowly. Ciel rubs his neck as he looks at me, or I think he is, visions still taking a vacation brought on from the sudden downfall of power like pulling a fuse out.

"Can you hear me?" Ciel asks as he holds my wrist which I only vaguely feel through my sleeve. His voice sounding far away like my mind was floating in and out of being conscious.

"Alex?" I can't or don't bother to move, not sure which. My body not sure how to react to going cold turkey on the high of power. I'm just about aware that I've stopped swaying..Oh.. Casting a glance up at Ciel I smile weakly. I whisper.

"Good save Sebastian..." I feel wind moving upwards..No, I'm falling. Ciel catches me and gently lays me down on the grass so I am on my back my wings on both sides of me so they don't get squashed under me. From a birds eye view it probably looks rather odd, my eyes still half closed as I try to regain my strength to move. I see two shadowy shapes over me, not creepy at all...

"Should we move her?" Ciel asks Sebastian I see one of them shake their head ah so that's Sebastian.

"No if she still has a different personality in her she may fight back if we try move her." I hear Ciel sigh in agreement. Slowly I feel my energy come back faster when I am in this form heck is this my true form? I don't know but I don't mind it when I can control it that is. My eyesight slowly gets better and the fuzzy shapes slowly gain features. I close my eyes for a few minutes.

"Is she unconscious?" Ciel asks "No she is simply regaining her strength, that collar would have been putting a lot of power from the order to kill you into her, it will take a few minutes for her to adjust to the drop in power." I feel a hand touch my cheek I grab it with my right arm...ok so maybe I do have more energy than I thought. I open my eyes and see clearly again, I look at Ciels wrist in my hand and let it go.

"S-sorry..." I whisper he nods "Just rest so you can move." I blink showing I understood. I look at Sebastian for the first time properly...whoa just a bit bloody mainly his hands I smile a bit.

"He did'nt put up a fight then?" I say pretending to be upset that he didn't win. He chuckles.

"Not a bit." I laugh at his tone as I slowly sit up holding my head. "Are you ok?" I look at Ciel with a 'really?' look.  "Seriously did you just ask that?" I say then look at Sebastian and re think. "Ok better than you." He smiles. "It was nothing I couldn't handle, I am simply one hell of a butler." I roll my eyes as I get up and look around.

"Ohhh this place is a mess." There where a few burn marks from my fire and lots of holes in the ground where they had been fighting, along with some broken trees. I turn back to them both as Sebastian is taking his rather destroyed gloves off, I wince as I see faint marks where I had basically stabbed him with my nails. He sees and smiles.

"Do not worry about it, but I must say it takes all this for you to fight properly with nearly all of your power against me?" I snort lightly and roll my eyes sending a play fight type of cold wind at him. He chuckles and changes his eyes, I quickly look away to avoid them but stop as I see what looks like part of Joshua's wing bloody on the ground about ten, fifteen feet away.  I shudder and turn around bad move, why of course Sebastian would sneak up behind me, ugh.

"Seriously?" I say raising my hands up then back down as he looks at me with his demon eyes, doesn't sound odd at all...

"Do not try to run away." He smiles innocently, wow, really? Wait he said run nothing about flying, I smile.

"Fine I won't run.." I jump and fly over to Ciel's side smiling "I'll fly instead!" He turns "I must be more precise next time." He starts to walk over oh dear, I turn to Ciel and hold his arm. "Ok lets go now!" I say tugging him making Ciel sigh.

"Sebastian I order you not to order Alex to do anything until she has fully recovered." I stop tugging and hug him. "Thank you!" I let him go and smile sweetly at Sebastian

"Don't you hate it when your master orders you to do something?" I laugh at his scowl and wave my left hand at him up and down.

"Don't pout it's not a good look, unless you're about to kill someone, heh." He sighs as we start to walk back I look down at my new form, well cloths anyway, not quite sure what to call it I guess I have two types of so called true form, or I will just change into this now? Oh I don't know...

"It won't be long before you have fully recovered." I sigh yes I hadn't missed the fact that Ciel had said until not never. Something crosses my mind.

"Erm when I was, how to put it...fully changed will I always have a split personality?" It was weird it was like I was in there but something else had control of me but the scary part was deep down....I liked it....I shiver lightly at the thought, Sebastian watches me.

"I do not know, and there is nothing to be ashamed about liking the power." I don't reply to Sebastian as we keep walking in silence until we reach the manor. I change back to normal and i'm quickly hit by how tiered I am.

"I believe we are all in order to have a rest tomorrow." Ciel says as we walk into the manor I nod sleepily and head to my room as he and Sebastian head to his room. I get there and open the door walk past it and shut it, I shake my shoes off and slowly walk over to the bed and collapse onto it face first. I slowly turn over so I am on my back, I lay there thinking overt what had just happened. 

"Well today wasn't  busy at all." I sigh, i'll get changed tomorrow if I get up again I might just turn into a puddle of the floor heh. I roll over onto my side and close my eyes letting my body relax and sink further into the blanket like it's a force-filed against the rest of the world. I exhale and fall asleep.

~~~

"ALEX! ALEX! WAKE UP! ALEX!" My eyes fly open to see MeyRin shaking me I jump out of bed..wait what? I 'm on the floor...I blink confused I must have fallen out..I look back at MeyRin.

"What the hell MeyRin?!" I nearly yell as I hold my head and look outside the sun has just risen, I take her in, oh no she has her hands up to her chest and her face is covered with worry...I walk up to her and hold her shoulders.

"What is it?" She looks at me...what? She looks...scared of me...My brows pull together as I take my hands of her shoulders.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I take a step back, she shakes her head.

"You mean ya don't know?" I think my black face gave it away. She shakes her head again then grabs my right arm and drags me out of the room, I don't even have my shoes on yet. She pulls me down the corridors I see some of the candles, wait what? Their blue...as in the flame is blue...MeyRin sees my face.

"That's not all, it isn't!" She pulls me down the stairs to the main entrance, just stopping my self from falling down them. I see Sebastian and Ciel I look at them confused.

"What is going on?" I ask taking my arm back as I see Bard and Finnie both looking at me strangely I put my hands up

"Seriously why are you all looking at me like that?" Sebastian looks amused and he turns to Ciel who is leaning against the door. "It would seem she does not know what she has done, my lord." I put my hands to my head the down taking a breath.

"What is it I have supposedly done?" I think "Well except for the candles...not sure how that happened...." I look up thinking.

"That is not all." Ciel says as he opens the front door and beckons me to come with him I follow slowly not sure what to expect. He and Sebastian take me outdoors the others stay in, the grass is cool on my feet as we go around the back to the garden. We turn the corner and I look up..........I stop dead in my tracks as the others walk on a bit further then turn around to look at me, Sebastian on the right next to the manor and Ciel on the left.

"W...w...wha...ho......"Is all I can muster out as I take in the scene around me. I take a small step forwards, my eyes wide.

"It seems that your new alter ego like to destroy things with it's new found power." Ciel says, my mouth hangs open slightly, everything.....nearly the whole garden.....it's.....it's......

Gone.......

A/N:Ohhhhhh I feel sorry for the garden! Please Vote and Comment on what you like! (Hopefully you liked it!).......Next chapter how are they going to control this new alter ego that seem to like, well destroying things to put it simply....