Chapter thirty one: Salt and blood...The end for one a beginning for another...

"Help...me...please...." I have lost all sense of my feelings...everything is numb...I can still feel...but it's all numb...

"Do you wish for it to stop little one? Do you want to go back home?" The Undertaker says with his normal creepy voice but his eyes are somehow serious. My mind is dead just like my eyes as I whisper the word.

"Home...it..sounds...nice.." I see Ciel in the corner of my vision moving around closer to me.

"What did you do to her? She sounds dead..." The Undertaker moves his hand away from my face and walks back to a coffin and leans against it.

"Put it this way heh heh, every time she changed more power built up and even having an alter ego she still managed to control part of it. The poor thing had to much energy that she couldn't control." I feel the knife Sebastian is holding tap against my neck twice, not threatening just thinking.

"I see, and she has changed quite a few times..." Ciel motions for Sebastian to let go of me.

"I don't think she's a danger anymore" Sebastian lets go slowly making sure i'm not about to fall over, I stand not swaying or shaking...just there. He walks around to Ciels side as Ciel looks around.

"Where the hell did the Undertaker go?"

"Why I am right here" His voice comes from behind me. I have no reaction on my face as I look back at him.

"Do you insist on being creepy?" I ask my voice slightly lighter than it was before, suddenly the door swings open, and all I see is light as I am flung backwards into the wall with something around the top of my neck.

"WHAT THE?!?" I yell as my wings are stuck behind me as I am pinned half way up the wall by something metal.

"Undertaker please explain why you have that foul creature here?" My eyes widen a bit, holy crap I know that voice....I look at the door...no way....I stare at him and mutter.

"W-William?....." Yes William T.Spears is at he doorway...He pushes up his glasses and looks at me with his usual poker face.

"How do you know my name demon?" I blink and gasp as I realize the death scythe has tightened a bit close to cutting my skin. The Undertaker giggles...yep he's back to normal...

"Now, now heh, there is no need for that William hehehe. She is of no danger, look closely at her neck..." William walks towards me and the death scythe shortens as he does and he sees the collar and his eyes narrow behind his glasses.

"I see...so the rumors were true that a fallen angel made a collar...." He pulls the scythe back and I fall the few feet to the ground and stand up straight.

"Yes....a dead fallen angel..." I mutter rubbing my throat "And in answer to your question, long story short, i'm from twenty thirteen and somehow I ended up here and seem to be a demon somehow and well here I am....." Probably the worst description ever but there you go...He looks at me then turns back to the Undertaker.

"And you believe this?" He then sees Ciel and Sebastian in the shadows and sighs. "I am surrounded by vermin...perfect." I can't hep but chuckle...how many characters have I meet now? The Undertaker smiles.

"It is true...heh heh as these two will also agree." He points at Sebastian and Ciel who nod, William scoffs lightly.

"I will never take the words of demons but you Undertaker I shall trust...for now." He turns to me with his death scythe pointing at me, I step around him avoiding it and walk back to Ciel and Sebastian.

"Flipping heck you could hurt someone with that scythe" And I'm back to normal as well all is good...I'm just going to ignore the death glare I got from William.