Chapter thirteen: Fallen angel will visit...

I yawn and sleepily open my eyes...IT'S DARK?! I sit bolt up right looking around, still in the garden but it's night time. A new chill in the air prickles at my skin but it doesn't faze me in the slightest. Hearing the sound of footsteps to my left I get up to find my legs rather weak, my hand goes to the wall of its own accord, trying stop me from falling back down.

"Please remain calm, it is only me." The shadows spoke, closing my eyes a sigh of relief slips past my lips as it's Sebastian. I open my eyes to see him standing in front of me reaching for my neck, despite it being dark I can see perfectly with out my demon eyes. I let him see my neck whilst moving my hand away from the wall as my legs have decided to work again.

"The mark has almost gone, just the slightest bit left." I notice his gloves were back on as he takes his hand back.

"Good, that would have been hard to explain why you almost had to kill me to the others." Smiling as I look up into the dark night sky.

"Yes, that would have been a slight challenge. All are alseep now, except for the young master and us." I look at him with surprise, how long did I sleep for?
"You have slept for a long time. It is now 3:30 in the morning." I look at him with wide eyes.
"Wow" Is all that comes out. Something catches my attention, a feeling, I stand straight and look into the forest. The feeling creeps up my spine like a spider making me shiver, I scan the trees....nothing there, but this feeling. It's like something is out there..watching us. a sinking feeling makes my stomach start to do nervous loops.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asks frowning in confusion. Not taking in that he's speaking to me, my eyes stay glued to the trees, every nerve in my body tense, ready to spring into action at tye slightes- A hand on my left shoulder makes me jump, reminding me Sebastian was next to me.

"Can't you feel that? Like someone or something is watching us..." I trail off as he looks into the forest, following where I had just been looking.
"No." He puts simply. Shaking my head gently I rub my right eye as if it would rid me of the feeling.
"Don't worry, I'm probably just feeling odd after today, er, yesterday." Correcting myself as I start to walk away with a smile, but this feeling...it's still there, deep down...it's still there.

~~~

I reach my room after a slow walk, ugh I'm not sleepy at all, probably something to do with sleeping so long earlier..pacing around silently on the carpet like it will tire me out before coming to a stop. Hm, might as well practice seeing if I can control this making the room cold thing. Right, so it seems to happen when I'm angry, let's not do that but try and focus on it. Closing my eyes I start to feel the energy rushing to the surface but prevent it from changing me. Instead, search for the feeling I had earlier to see if I can trigger it. Slowly but surely it's there, cold, I pull it to the surface and open my eyes.

"Hec-" I nearly shout as Ciel appears in my doorway just stopping myself from yelling and waking people up.
"Give me a min." I whisper to him, he looks at me confused while I close my eyes and reach for that feeling again, sure enough it's there, letting it fill me up with the strange, unknown hatred for whatever it was I felt outside. Opening my eyes, Ciel is looking at me with a curious  look.

"Does it feel cold in here?" He nods his head before I finish the question as he walks over and points to the window, confused to what he's looking at I turn to see.
"Holy crap." I whisper as a small spiderweb of frost grows on the window. I smile triumphantly and turn back to Ciel.

"I did it!" I squealed quietly whilst he looks at me like I've just come out an asylum. Guess I should explain.
"When I was angry earlier, everyone noticed during that the room had become cold, that was me! I just tried mastering it while waiting for dawn to come."