Chapter three:Clothes...crap

"Wow" Is all I can say as Bard carry's me into the mansion. He grins.

"Pretty good ain't it?" My mouth hangs open a little.

"A bit? It's amazing." He laughs, I try to stand but he stops me easily by not letting me go so I stare at him.

"I feel fine, I think-can walk by my self now thank you." He looks at me like I was lying...how unfair.

"Yeah that's what you said last time!" Signing I continue to look around as we went through doors and corridors ugh this place is so big how do they not get lost? We end up in the kitchen and Bard sets me down on a chair...next to his flamethrower, I edge away from it slightly. He sees me do this and picks it up with a sheepish grin and puts it behind some barrels.

"I'll go and find MeyRin and see if she has any clothes you can wear." WHAT? He can see how tall I am right? A LOT taller than MeyrRin! but before I could say anything he was gone, sigh. Bard looks uncomfortable in the silence.

"So...how do you not get lost in this place?" Well it is better than nothing...

"Haha once you get use to it, it's fine." I find that hard to believe but I guess it's true heh. The door swings open and MeyRin appears with some clothes and walks over to me.

"Hi Mey Rin!" I say cheerfully and she smiles back

"Ello! Finnie told me what happened, he did." I get up she looks at me then turns to Finnie with a scowl on her face, Finnie looks worried.

"What" He asks innocently.

"Did you really think that these are going to fit 'er?" He looks at me then her and realization crosses his face.

"Oh" I laugh and smile at them.

"It's ok Finnie...but erm..what am I going to wear?" I walk next to Bard hu close but he is shorter.

"I don't think I'm tall enough, the trousers would look a bit short on you and that would be no good."

I think and realise the only other person who is close to my height is...Sebastian..OH HELL NO... Don't get me wrong I like him but I would feel uncomfortable. I wait a few seconds while the others think for them to realise this. They all look at me with wide eyes. Finnie is the first one to speak.

"There is, mister Sebastian..."He looks to Bard who says.

"Yeah that's true." I giggle a bit.

"What is it Alex?" MeyRin asks confused while pushing up her glasses.

"It's all good except one thing..."

"What?" They all ask at the same time..

"Who's going to go into his room?" I can't help but laugh as all of their faces turn pale.

A/N: This was fun to write I hope you all like it! Please Vote, Comment, Follow :)

Lexi