Chapter fourteen: What is up with people nearly kill me?!?!

"There's that other side of you, why don't you let it out? I could use something as unique as you in that form." I growl again this time it really did sound like a growl "I said I would never help you!" I start to make it cold forcing the power to come out of me faster than it ever has, the tips of the bushes around us start to have thin layers of ice on them. He laughs.

"That won't hurt me i'm afraid." Wait this feeling it was him. "It was you I could feel wasn't it in the garden and then outside my window." He smirks "Why yes it was now stop this before I have to hurt you." Snorting I let more of the energy out "Like hell I will do what you tell me to!" My voice no longer weak but strong. He closes the distance between us I push back into the bush trying to get away from him.

"Do you not realize I know how you neck hurts from when I watched that demon butler press here on your neck." He quickly raises his left hand and presses in the exact same spot but about ten times harder I yelp in pain and try to move left to get away but he catches my head with his right hand and holds me still, my eyes wide in fear the power gone the ice gone. Dam it i'm going to die...

"I am not going to kill you unless you refuse to join me." I look at him if I am going to die I might as well go out fighting. "I.will. never. join. you. you. sick. angel!" I hiss at him then kicked him where it really hurts and dive around him and run. "AGHHHHH" I yell as he knocks me over I fall into bush on my left and fall to the soft grass I moan in pain where he hit my right arm. I sit up and get up to come face to face and I mean literally face to face with him. I can feel his breath tickle my face as he looks into my blue eyes I stare back at him then snap out of it.

"S-"His hand covers my mouth so quickly I can't even say Sebastian's whole name just 's' well that's useful. I struggle under his hand and try to push him away I fail, I try to kick him but he moves his leg.

"Oh I wish you would stop struggling and trying to shout." I shake my head in protest he sighs "Then I will have to do this the hard way." He lets me go big mistake. I run for it again my heart feels like it is in my throat my stomach doing flips I turn right trying to make my way back.

"No you don't!" He grabs me from behind pulling my waist into him holding me tight with his left arm as he brings his right hand up and around my throat I flinch as he tightens his grip. "I do not wish to hurt a pretty thing like you but you are giving me no choice." He says while resting his chin on top of my head. I shake it "I will always fight you if you threaten my frien-nnn" He tightens harder a lot harder than when Sebastian checked my neck I groan as pain shots up and down my neck and he tightens his arm around my waist making me choke for air my knees give out. SERIOUSLY what is it with people strangling me?!?! My legs limp under me but he holds me up by the waist and neck.

"See what was so hard about that?" He asks with a smooth sickly voice, all I can do is groan in pain. "Now one last time will you join me?" He releases his grip on my neck so I can respond I breath in the cool air. I pretend to think about it one, two, three. "SEBASTIA-" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"You stupid fool!" Joshua shouts and turns me around then grabs me by the neck and slams me onto the ground.

"AAHHH" I scream as my back hits the floor first then my head but not as hard, I cry out in pain as he tightens his grip on my neck to the point that my eyes water from it. I grab his hand with both of mine trying to get it of my neck. He kneels over me his left leg bent holding him up his right on the other side of me balancing him and leans in close to my face as a tear escapes from my right eye. "See what you made me do?" He sighs as he wipes the stray tear away making me shiver. "It would be such a shame to kill you, I will have to find a way to unlock that power you are hiding." He frowns as he moves his hand around my neck so his index finger circle's the part where my neck hurts the most. I winch then he presses down right on it I gasp in pain as his nail scratches my skin.