Hello

I woke up with my phone ringing. I picked it up from the nightstand next to my bed, it was 6 in the morning on a Friday. Normally when I wake up this early I go right back to bed but I couldn't. I got up and got dress to go for a walk with my new puppy my mom got me two weeks ago. My best friend passed away right after my birthday, so she got me a puppy to cheer me up. She was driving over to my house when she got into the accident. I thought maybe if I didn't call her to come over for the most stupidest reason she would still be alive.

I put on some grey ripped skinny jeans and a black sweater over my shirt. I put on my red vans and fixed my hair and lined my light brown eyes with a simple winged eyelinner and walked downstairs into the living room. I picked up my puppies harness but didn't see my puppy anywhere. My cat Binx was stiaring at me with her big blue eyes and her black fluffy tail around her paws. "What are you staring at?" Turning around thinking I would find something evil, like in what was in the story I read last night. Was big icy blue eyes looking happy into mine

"There you are Sunny" I picked up the small husky puppy and opened the front door and put the harness on her. We walked around the block when I saw what is going to be my new school. "Great" I sighed. Not very excited for school next week. Sunny started to bark and wimper at the school for no reason.

"Sunny!" I whispered. Trying to make her quite. I looked up at the school and saw nothing. Then, i saw what Sunny was so scared of. On the side of the school was a guy, just standing there. At first I thought it was a mannequin, then he started walking twords me. Sunny started back away as he was getting closer. I took a few steps back then picked up Sunny and ran as fast as I could to my house.

When I got back to my house I walked into the kitchen and got a drink of water and got some water for Sunny. "Who was that?" I whispered. I looked at the clock and it was 7:30. My brother already got his first job here two days ago and hes starting today. Before he left i wanted to make him and mom breakfast. Cooking wasn't hard for me to do since I've been watching my mom cook since i was little. I looked in the fridge to see if there was anything to cook. There was eggs, sausage, and hashbrowns in the frezzer. I made breakfast burritos for us and gave some puppy chow to Sunny and cat food for Binx. My mom and brother woke up around the same time and came downstairs.

"Good morning Alice" my mom said as she sat down at the table yawning. I poured some coffee and have her some food. "Geting good as me" She said taking a bit out of the burrito. My brother laughed and he grabbed his food and started eating. After eating my brother left to work and it was just me, my mom, and the animals.