Don't leave me

3 weeks later

I woke up screaming and crying and i left arms quickly around me and pulled me into a huge. "Alice it's ok, it was just a dream" I cried into Jack's cheast. Slenderman told Jeff a week ago if he tries to hurt me or Sunny has getting kicked out. I finally have my own room away from his and next to Jack's room.

"I-I want to go home" I cried. Jack held me closer and tried to calm be down.

"I know but you can't, we have to keep you safe" he said quitely.

"I miss them, miss my mom and brother" I continued to cry until I fell asleep in Jack's arms.

~Jack's POV~

I held onto Alice until she fell asleep and laid her back down on her bed and covered her up. I stayed beside her all night. She's been waking up screaming and crying for the past 2 weeks.

"Hey" Ben said by the door.

"Hey" I said quietly looking at Alice.

"She's been having the same dream over and over again, hasn't she?" He asked worried about her. He cares for her like a sister but he likes to mess around with her and pulling pranks on her a lot.

I sighed "yeah"

"She's going to be ok. Slendy is having Masky give her some of his pills tomorrow so she can sleep peacefully when him and Hoodie comes back tomorrow."

I know Ben is right but I don't like seeing her like this, and what if the pills don't work. "What about Jeff?" I asked.

"Slendy said he is calming down about the whole new room thing. Jeff's been working on apologizing to her as well." Ben walked over to the window and looked outside.

"I don't trust him around her" growling. He did horrible things to her when she stayed with him in his room. When we were able to get her out she was covered in dried blood and had bruises all over her body. I was going to go in that room and beat the shit out of him for what he did and NOW he wants to apologize!

"I know" Ben said disturbing my thoughts. "But that was Jeff's choice to apologize, not Slendys"

I got up and lifted up my mask a little and kissed Alice on her forehead and walked out of her room with Ben.

Before I closed the door I heard Alice.

"Jack?" She called out my name, I look to see if Ben was next to me but he was already in his room.

"Yeah" I looked back at her.

"Don't leave me, please?" She had tears rolling down her eyes. I shut her door and laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her as she slept. I took off my mask and feel asleep knowing she is safe here now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was a short chapter! It's like 12:13 in the morning and I'm tired. I'll start the next chapter tomorrow at school.