Feelings?

I woke up to the sound of Sunny barking and licking my face. She was wimpering and had her tail between her back legs as the sound of a door opening.

"Shhh, it's ok" trying to calm her down and held her to protect her.

"Good your awake" said a deep sinister voice.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. Holding Sunnying closer to me as I saw a bigger dog next to the man by the door.

"Smile, go get the puppy" he order and the big dog came over to us, but I didn't let go of Sunny.

"Give her to Smile or I will have him kill the both of you" he threatened.

I gave sunny a kiss on her head and give the puppy to the that dog or I think it was a dog. It had a horrifying smile.

It picked up Sunny like I mother dog would do when she would carry her pups.

"Please don't hurt her!" I begged. As the demon dog walked away with her.

"I won't if you behave" I nodded quickly. "Good" he walked over to me and unlocked the chain that was around my leg that I didn't notice.

"If you run, I'll kill you." I nodded again and he picked up my arm and dragged me into a different room with a queen sixe bed and some cloths on it. I room was a decent size but there was no windows. Change into thoes and come downstairs in 10 minutes.

He left the room and i walked over to the bed to look at the clothes. It was a black and white dress with a skulls and hearts on it. I wanted to cry becuase I might not ever see my mom and brother again.

After I changed and fixed my hair so i didn't look like a big mess I walked downstairs. The man was sitting on the couch next to a guy with a black hoodie and someone with a green hat on and blind hair.

"Where's my puppy?" Walking downstairs. The man and the other boys all looked at me.

"Jeff, you didn't tell us she was THAT cute." The boy with blond hair looks like Link from Legend of Zelda. The other boy with the black hoodie was wearing a blue mask had black eye sockets with black liquid coming out of his 'eyes'.

"Does Slendy know about her?" The boy in the blue mask asked.

"Yeah, he told me to bring her here" Jeff said.

"Where's Sunny" i asked again. A little shaken up.

Then before Jeff could speak, Sunny came running out of no where and i jumped into my arms. "Thank god your ok"

The big dog I saw earlier came running in. on backed away from it and Sunny started wagging her tail and jumped out of my arms. The other bog started wagging its tail to and both of them ran off playing.

Jeff started walking twords me but the 'Link' look alike ran past him first.

"Hey, I'm Ben" he held out his hand.

"Um...I'm Alice" i shook his hand then he kissed my cheek.

"HEY!" Jeff yelled and pushed him away from me and put me behind him.

"I'm just messing around. Calm down Jeffery" Jeff looked like he was gonna punch Ben.

"I'm Jack" said the other boy.

Jeff rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand and drought me upstairs. We stopped by a different room and he opened the door and pushed me in.

"Way am i hear?" I yelled at him.

"Shut up" he grabbed my at and throw me onto the bed.

"No I won't! I want to know why you kidnapped me and brought me h-" he slapped me and i help my face and i stared at him with hatred.