I'm sorry....

~Alice's POV

I woke up feeling arms around nme and i looked and saw Jack....without his mask on. I smiled and quietly got out of bed trying not to wake him and walked to the bathroom. When I was done, I walked back to my room but was quickly pulled into another room and was pulled into a hug.

I looked up to see who it was. "Jeff?"

"I'm" he started but then hesitated. "I'm sorry for what I did to you that week" he didn't look at me. "I didn't mean to hurt you I just couldn't control myself around you"

"Jeff, it's fine, I'm ok" I smiled

"No it's not, I hurt you and i made you cry so many times that week"

"Jeff" I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "I can't forget what you did to me then, but I can forgive you" I smiled. He smiled back and pulled me into another hug.

"Is Jack still in your room?" Jeff asked

"Yeah, he fell asleep in there with me becuase I was crying" I saw the look on Jeff's face.

"I'm fine tho, it's was just a bad dream" I said "I have to go wake him up so I can get ready. See you at breakfast" I walked out of the room and walked back into mine.

"Well, he changed" I smiled and walked up to Jack.

"Hey, wake up" I said but there was no response. "Ok than, you gave me no other choice Jack" I went to wake up Ben so he could help me prank Jack. Of course Ben agreed and we got a bucket of ice cold water.

"Ready?" Ben asked smiling

"Ready" we through the ice cold water on Jack and Ben ran away as fast as he could and I nearly slipped on the water.

"What the hell!" Jack woke up pissed off then saw me laughing.

"Alice, your gonna pay for this!" He said playfully and grabbed his mask. I screamed and started to run and laugh at the same time as he chased after me. I past Ben's room and saw he was pretending to sleep.

"Ben you asshole!" I yelled runing down the stairs with Jack still following me. When I got to the living room Jack tackled me and grabbed the blankets off the couches and rolled me into them and picked me up. "Hey! I'm not a pillow!" I yelled

"You are now" Jack through me on the couch and sat down on my stomach. I laughed as he pretends to sleep.

"Get off! Your too heavey!" I said still laughing

"Pillows don't talk, wait are you calling me fat?" He asked me

"Yeah so get off me!" I pushed him off and through the blankets on him.

"Children, calm down and fix up the living room" Slendy said coming out of the kitchen.

"Ok" both of us said at the same time and started to straighten up the living room to how it looked before. We watched T.V. and the new was on.

"A 16 year old girl want missing from her house at 11am 3 weeks ago. No one has found Alice only her Car at Holliday Gas Station. The police want through the cameras but when they saw her car park the videos froze. If you have see Alice Davis please call the police."

I stood there staring at the T.V.thinking about how worried my mom was. Tears began to roll down my face when someone pulled me into a hug. It wasn't Jack tho, it was Jeff.

"Im sorry, but i had to take you here to protect you"

"I just wish I could see them again or tell them I'm ok" crying into his shoulder.

~Jeff's POV

She started to cry and i held her tighter to comfort her knowing I was the one who took her away for her family. I looked up at Jack and he seemed calm. Normally when I looked at Alice he would 'glare' at me or I thought he did. I didn't really know cause of his mask covering up his face.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" Alice said. I wipe the tears under her eys and she smiled and walked upstairs.

I looked back at Jack. We stood there in complete silence. Until he spoke.

"Listen, we all care for Alice, i know you like her and all but if you hurt her i'll kill you" I smiled.

"I know, you told me that a million times" I laughed then Jack joined in to. Then Ben came down.

"How was your sleep Jack?" Ben asked as he tried to hold in his laugh. Jack ran after him and Ben ran back upstairs laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my story isn't the best but I've been really stressed out from school and can't really think of any good ideas. But you can suggests any ideas of what should happen ^,..,^