Never Too Late

It's been 3 a month since I came to this house, I've not been having anymore nightmares after Jeff got me a dream catcher. I always wanted to get one but I never was able to find any. My mom and brother still was trying to search for me, but the police think I'm already dead.

"I wish I could see them again" staring up at the ceiling. It was 3 in the morning so I closed my eyes trying to sleep but it was no use. I got up, put on a sweater and leggings. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and got a drink of water and made a sandwich.

"Are you gonna make me one?" Asked a sleepy low voice.

I jumped and turned around and saw Jeff leaning against the kitchen door. I just rolled my eyes. "Make your own, your arms aren't broken"

He put his hand to his heart acting like he was hurt. I laughed and he smirked. I made him a sandwich and he sat next to me.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked, taking a bite of his food.

"I couldn't sleep" I replyed "Why are you up this early?" Looking at him.

"Because I like taking walks outside at 3 in the morning" he said sarcastically. I laughed at him and punched him on the shoulder lightly.

"Well since I'm up, I'm going to go 'hunting'" he winks at me, even though he barely has any eyelides.

"Your annoying" I said as walk upstairs to my room.

"You know you love me" he yells at me as I walk away. "In your dreams!" I yelled back at him and shut my door. Grabbing some cloths out of the dresser there was scraching at my door. Thinking it was Sunny i opened it, but it wasn't. It was my cat Binx.

"WHERE DID IT GO!" Yelled Ben from downstairs.

"I DON'T KNOW! YOU HAD IT LAST!" Yelled Masky. Masky and Hoodie came back 10 days ago, I mostly knew about them was that they both liked cheesecake. I picked up Binx and she snuggles in my arms and started purring.

"Where did you come from" ignoring the boys and closed my door locking it. I put Binx on my bed and jumped in the shower. After I was done I put on a 'Sleep When Your Dead' shirt, some shorts with leggings under them. I slipped on a pair of conversers that Jeff brought me from my house and headed downstairs.

"So what do I need training for?" I asked Jack and he was waiting by the door with Jeff. Jeff had two knifes with him. "So you know how to defend yourself and to kill" He's smile widened.

"What? I can't kill people!" I said freaking out. 'Why do I have to kill people?' Thinking to myself. Jeff handed me the extra knife and smiled at me. I signed taking the knife from him. Jack, Jeff, and I walked out of the house and into a clearing. "Ok so what do i do now" I asked. I turned around and found that Jeff AND Jack were gone!

"Umm...Jeff? ...Jack...?" I started to feel a little uneasy about all of this. Then someone pinned me to the ground and held a knife to my throat. "Jeff! What the hell are you doing!"

"Practice" he got up and walked away. "You need listen closely in case someone is following you to attack you" with that he disappeared into the trees. Then there was something sharp up against my neck and someone is holding my arms down.

"Or this could happen and i would be able to kill you." Jack released me and i picked up my knife from when Jeff pushed me to the ground.

"Ok I get it, I have to listen to my surroundings." I've been training all day till it was dark then we headed back to the house. I went up to my room and grabbed some clean cloths and jumped into the shower.

Shutting off the shower I wrapped a towel around myself and got dressed. I jumped into bed and put my phone on shuffle, the first song that came on was You Are The Moon by The Hush Sound. I slowly drifted off to sleep. I had a dream that I was standing in the forest alone but then a women came out of the darkness. She had white skin, like Jeff's. Had black eyes, black lips, a black dress, and beautiful black curly hair.

"Hello Alice" the women started walking towards me and had a knife in her hands.

I couldn't move, couldn't talk, I couldn't go anything. She lunged at me with the knife then I woke up. I looked at the clock and it was 7am.

'I need somethingto drink' I walked downstairs to the kitchen and gradded a monster becuase i know I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

"Well, might as well do something to pass the time" I knocked on Bens door and he moaned and got up.

"What do you- Oh what's up Alice" He changed his annoying expression to happy.

"I wanted to pull a prank on Jeff for a week but i couldn't think of any ideas. So I was wondering if you could help me since you know how to annoying everyone"

"Anything for you babe" he winked and i just rolled my eyes. He grabbed a bucket from a closet and filled it up with water and grabbed some wire.

"It's the oldest prank but it's the funnest" he laughed and we opened Jeff's door quietly and hung up the bucket with the wire around the door.

"Perfect, now we just have to wait" he shut the door and we waited downstairs. We were playing Portal 2 when we heard someone curse in annoyance.

"What the FUCK!" then heard someone stomping downstairs. Ben took off running on the kitchen and i tried following when I slipped on the blanket that Ben threw off the couch when he got up. I got up and saw Jeff. He looked really pissed off.

"Where did that fuckin midget run off to?" Jeff was soaking wet from head to toe.

"Uhh....who?" I tried acting like I didn't know what he was saying. He gave me a look.

"You know who I'm talking about"

"Um.. Nope i have no clue" Jeff walked up to me and pulled me into a hug with his soaking wet cloths. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go.

"I'm not letting go untill you tell me where Ben ran off to"

"Ok ok ok I'll tell you! Trying to pull away from the hug. He let go and looked at me smiling at what he did.

"I asked him to help me"

"Help you with what?"

"To pull a prank on you" i said quickly and ran into the kitchen where Ben was sitting behide the counter.

"ALICE!" Jeff yelled but didn't sound mad.

"Run!" I yelled

"You told him!" Ben grabbed my hand and we ran to the back of the house and hid behind some trees. Ben looked around to see if he could see Jeff.

"I'll go back inside and see if he's there." Ben took off back in the house.

"Found you" said a voice behind me. He picked me up and started walked away from the house.

"Jeff, where are we going"

"Pay back"

"What are you..." with that Jeff stopped walking and threw me into a lake. When I floated back up to the surface. Jeff was laughing. I walked up to him and threw him in the lake to. I started splashing water at him. We got out of the water and walked back to the house. Then I thought I saw the girl from my dream i had last night. Her black hair, pale white face. Black soulless eyes.