College bad boys

Chapter 4...

I lay in bed thinking of her lips on mine, how soft they felt. How she felt as I had her pin against her door. Her kiss was nothing I have ever experienced before. She felt so good against me, I wanted nothing more but her at that moment. And then she moaned, I thought I will lose it right then. I pushed her harder against the door needing more. There was nothing else but her. And then the door was gone and I was on top of her, I quickly moved and helped her up to see who had fucked up are kiss. It was the same guy I seem the other day at school who came up and hugged her. I was about to ask who he was when he offered to go back inside, and I knew that they wasn't together. But the she had stopped him and said goodnight, I was upset. "Was it the kiss,Did I move to fast? No' she said i could kiss her. Then what?" So with that I left not giving any thought to it or I was afraid if i stayed close to her any longer they would have to drag me away from her. So here I am can't sleep thanking of her with a major Boner, "this sucks" I say as I get up and go to the kitchen and look in the refrigerator for something to snack on. I end up getting a bowl of vanilla ice cream. I go and get on the couch turn on the TV to 'The Host' i had started watching earlier. I wake with sunlight on my face, I set up and my back is stiff. I get up taking the empty bowl to the dishwasher and went upstairs to go take a shower, a long one. I thought stepping inside and letting the water run down my tents body. After I go to my room and put on a work out outfit. I decided that a nice work out would help. As I head to the door my phone rings I pick it up and see it Ethan. "Yeah" I say locking up and walking to my truck. "Hey bro, how was dinner last night?" He ask with a smile in his voice. "It went good" I answer back starting my truck and pulling out of my driveway. "That's it? No making out, nothing?" He keeps on, I roll my eyes at him. "You and Danny just want something to talk about." I laugh. "Hell yeah we do, come on bro just give us something. Poor Danny will be upset with me if you don't give anything away" he says pleading. Laughing I pull into the gym parking lot and turn off the truck. "Fine but just because Danny will beat the living shit out if you if you don't report back to him." I hear him sign of relief "we kissed" I say stepping out and walking inside. "I knew it! How was it? Good?" I roll my eyes at his questions "bye Ethan" I hang up and hit the gym. After my workout I get home and take a shower to wash this sweat away, as I step out my phone rings I roll my eyes when I see it's Danny. "Yeah" I answer. "You got a kiss huh?" He says laughing "what do you want Danny, I'm trying to get dressed" I say about to hang up. "Oh ok, I won't ask you anything. But I was calling to see if you was going out with us tonight? The club is finally opened." He ask with excitement in his voice. "Yeah sure what time?" He claps his hands "around 9 be ready and we'll pick you up on the way" the last time I let them pick me up, I had to drive there and back because they was to busy making out instead of watching the road "umm no thanks, ill take my truck. See you two later" I say then hang up. "This is going to be a crazy night, I just know it" I say to myself as I go and get dressed.

•••••

"Oh My God! I don't know what to wear!" I yell as I throw the third outfit I have looked at. "Just chill out damn, what about that?" James gets up from setting on my bed and points at a dark blue dress. "Your kidding right, how would I even dance in that?" I roll my eyes at him as he shrugs his shoulders. "What good are you! Get out I'm not going!" he laughs at my outburst. "Sis you'll look fine in anything you put on. Just put something on and come on it's already after 9 he says as he looks down at his watch. "Fine but u still want you get out" he rolls his eyes but walks out "ill be in the car" he yells from down stairs. I keep going through my closet when I find some blue jeans that have slices going up the leg to my thighs, and a white t shirt that hangs off one of my shoulders. "This will work, i can so dance in you" I say smiling. I grab a necklace out of my jewelry box and then go grab a pair of pf flyers. After getting dressed and have everything on I go to my mirror "damn I look good if I say so myself" smiling I walk back to my bathroom to fix my hair and my phone rings. "Hey are yall there yet?" Abbey ask as Kali yells in the background "that bitch better not go in without us" laughing I roll my eyes "no I'm almost dressed now tho, we will meet yall there ok?" I hang up and start with my hair, I just put waves in it and let it hang down to my breast. "Sis come on! We're gonna miss all the hot people!" My brother yells from the front door. I run down the stairs smiling and do a little turn "well, what do you thank?" He looks and put two thumbs up smiling. "Yay now come on your wasting precious dancing time" I say and I'm out the door. "Hahaha" he shakes his head and locks up. On the way there Abby calls 3 times telling me that we're late. After the third time I ignore her calls, "she's excited to see you" I tell James as we pull in to the parking lot. There is alot of cars parked and you can hear the music from inside. "Really? She said that?" He ask as we get out. I didn't get to answer him before Abbey and Kali meets us at the car. Abbey has on high heels a pair of black skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt with a picture of Marilyn Monroe on the front. Kali had on a tight red dress that hugs her with high heels "damn girls ya'll look amazingly hot" I say giving them both a hug. "Yes you both look beautiful" James says looking at Abbey. Kali and I smile and start to walk in "yall coming in or what?" They turn and see we are already almost in. As they reaches us both there faces are red. I laugh and we all go inside. The place is humongous, people everywhere drinking, laughing, and dancing. I can feel the vibration from the music coming through my body, "I'm so ready to dance, lets go!" I yell over the sound pulling Kali with me as James and Abbey follow.