1.

Sitting in a bar on a Sunday night was not a good plan, because it never ended well when I was drunk.
I always ended up causing some sort of problem, with me either hurting someone or causing an argument, getting kicked out or running from the police.
And that was always easy, because you know, Vampire's are fast.

I became a Vampire on my 18th birthday, which was 32 years ago. And I'm still 18, its weird as fuck but I got used to it, obviously.
Anyway, 32 years ago, in 1984 my parents got murdered.
They got murdered by Vampire Hunters.
You're probably still wondering 'oh Josh how did you get turned into a Vampire'

Well my father, Bill, turned me. He bit me, and I was like 'wait what the fuck why are you biting me' because I had no clue about what the fuck was going on.
My father told me that I needed to go to Mystic Falls and stay there, and that they'll come and find me.
Funny that, because I saw both of them getting their heads ripped off.
And like, fuck them because being a vampire sucks sometimes.

I've still stayed here in Mystic Falls, I have a nice house (I may have stolen it and basically everything else I own)
I dont have friends, because I dont really trust myself. I may have lived with it for 32 years but I'm still not adapted.

I steal blood bags to feed on from the Hospital, and they obviously havent noticed which is good.
I'm quite happy, and nobody suspects a thing.

The reason I got told to come to Mystic Falls is because of the history of this place, and the rumours.
After getting here I did research as to why my father would make me come here, and it added up.

This place was once swarming of vampires, and witches and werewolves.
Theres magic everywhere, and secret places that only we can go.
But no one has seen any in years.

There's still Vampire Hunters here (which sucks dick) and I stay far away from them.
There's rumours that there are still vampires here, and I want to find them. Desperately.

Anyway, so I'm at the bar on a Sunday night getting wasted.
My glass keeps emptying and refilling but I cant remember asking for a refill, yet I drink it anyway.

"Hey, you had enough yet?"

I'm pretty sure I shit my pants as someone spoke legit right next to my fucking earhole.
I looked around and saw this man standing there, laughing.
I scoffed and turned around, to see the glass filled up again.
I stared at it weirdly, but drank it. Because I was drunk and dont know what the fuck is going on.

"I'm Brendon, by the way"
He was sitting next to me, and I tried my best not to laugh because he has the biggest fucking forehead like what the fuck.
So I laughed a lot because I'm drunk and have no control. And I expected him to laugh a long, or something, but one minute I was sitting on the stool, and next I have my back against the wall, and Brendon's hands are clutching my neck and he's in my face.

"The fuck are you laughing at, huh?"

"N-Nothing"
I was terrified, to say the least. I'm not scared of him, more of myself because I could break him, literally, and I didnt want to do that.

"Come back to mine" and he let me go, and I had to make sure I didnt fall over. And then I had to quickly realise he's asking me to his, and that I should follow him because he's already walking away.

I followed him out the bar, and jesus christ he has a nice fucking car. Maybe he's rich or something.
He opened the door for me, thats cute.

I sat in at the same time he did, and suddenly it was extremely tense.

"Oh, I'm Josh by the way, sorry for not introdu-"

"I know what you are"