3.

Waking up in a different bed was definitely something I'm not used to, and my back hurts like shit.
I turned over and looked at the clock on the bedside table, 10:16am.
Great.
Making a groaning noise, I get up and stretch my back.

The room is nice, that I'm in. It has a kingsize bed, wide windows, dark wooden floor.
I couldnt shake the feeling that this all seems unreal. I was living my very extraordinary life, then this guy with a big forehead brings me to a gigantic house full of people who want to kill me for something I'm still not aware of, and theres this cute but angry kid called Tyler. And I changed my mind, this bed is actually comfy.

"Wake up, for fuck sake"

Me saying that scared me was an understatement because I practically just fell out my bed, and I can hear him laughing and it's distracting me from the pain of falling out my bed, because his laugh is beautiful.

"Have you been here all night?"

"Kind of my duty, now. Dallon wants someone to keep an eye on you, and obviously I was his choice"

It hurt to stand up, and my whole body felt sore. But I got up and stretched, and I could feel him staring, and it was hard not to smirk. But the last time I did something that I shouldnt do, ended me in this situation, so.

"Uh- your clothes are in the wardrobe along with shoes and shit. The bathrooms to your left, it has everything in. Um, yeah"

"You have all my stuff?"

"Y-Yeah I went to your house to get your stuff"

"How did you know where I live?" Which was a pretty stupid question, they obviously know where I lived.

"You really think we wouldnt know? Well, we knew the house was there but we didnt know for sure it was you living there. Oh and," he walked closer and handed me something, and he looked a bit frightened and I was confused.
"Its a picture of you and your fami-"

I grabbed it out of his hands a bit to aggressively, because he suddenly looked intimidated, and when a vampire is intimidated, they get very, very, angry and violent.

And yet again I was shoved up against a wall, and definitely not how I wanted to be, especially with Tyler, but he was strong, but I didnt care because he smelt nice and all I could do was concentrate on his eyes.
He noticed this because his face faltered, and his grip on my loosened and he looked at me, like he was studying me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Like, what the hell does that mean?
I didnt answer, simply because I didnt know how, and he understood that, I think.

And my heart was beating insanely fast, because he was moving closer, and I could feel his heat, hear his heartbeat, and I didnt know what the fuck is going on.
His eyes were looking into mine, then down, at my lips, and I knew what that meant, he was thinking of kissing me, and I want to kiss him, even though I barely knew him, but he let go of me. And hes walking away.

"You have a lot of teaching, and shit, so get changed and, like, I dont know just fucking hurry up"