2.

The first thing that came was a huge wave of panic, and confusion. Like what the fuck did he mean, then if he knew what I was, how the fuck did he know.
The next thing was fear, because this guy could be a fucking Vampire Hunter, and if he is was one, then I was screwed.

"I'm not a Vampire Hunter, dont worry Josh"
I jumped and turned to him. Did this guy fucking read minds?

"Yeah, actually" I sighed as he chuckled, his eyes not leaving the road.
"Okay, actually I kind of am. I'm like you, Josh. I'm a crazy, homicidal vampire," he laughed, even though I didnt know what's funny, or how to act.
"I'm taking you to this house, and you might want to like, relax a bit, you know? The house is full of vampires, and to put it shortly, they're gonna want to kill you,"
He looked over at me for a split second before talking again.
"I know who you are, they know who you are, and they dont like you. Well, they dont like your family, really. So, relax a bit, and stick by my side, yeah? Oh, and please dont talk unless needed"

He smiled, and it was forced but I was still intoxicated and shocked so I nodded, and we were already at the house.
I never knew there were still vampire's in Mystic Fall, and suddenly there's a huge house full of them? And how did Brendon know?

I walked calmly next to Brendon, even though I was practically shitting myself.
Knowing I was walking into a house full of vampires excited and scared me. One, because I never knew vampires were still around in Mystic Falls, and two, because they're out to kill me.

Brendon banged on the door, and I stood behind him, contemplating how to act.

"Troye, its me, Brendon"
"Ah, alright hang on!"

There were sounds of unlocking, and boom the door was open, and I wasnt sure how to react.
There was a teenage boy, with curly hair and a blue shirt and a cute smile. But that changed when he saw me, oh boy.

"What the fuck is h-"
"He's with me, Troye. Back off."

He looked at me hesitantly before nodding, and stepping to the side.

"Follow me, Dun. Stay close"

----------

"You bought him here? Are you fucking stupid, Urie?!"

"Dallon, he's not a threat to us. What his family did wasnt him, okay. He's a threat to humans if he doesnt learn how to fully control himself"

"He's lived like this since 1984, Brendon. He's fine"

"Can you just- just let him speak?"

Okay, it pissed me off how he told me not to speak, now he's telling me to. And everyone here is now looking- glaring at me. Splendid.

"Speak, then. I have all day, or weeks or years. Whatever."

"I-I uh, Brendon's right. Im not a threat, honestly. I have no idea what my family did, and I apologise if they hurt you or anyth-"

"Hurt? You think they hurt us?"

"Dallon do-"

"You have no idea what they did, do you?"

"N-No. I dont know anything"

He stood there, and I felt vulnerable and misplaced because it was clear no one wanted me here.
But I can feel someones eyes on me, even though everyone here was already looking at me, there was someone looking at me.
So obviously I look around desperately trying to find out who the heck is staring at me. And there he is.
Of course he had to be really fucking beautiful, great.

"Tyler, show him his room"
And suddenly he stopped staring, and he looked scared, and he was Tyler.
The smirk on my face was clearly obvious because now he looks angry, and he's gripping my forearm and dragging me away and shit he's actually pretty strong.

"Dont look at me like that, asshole"

"Oh, I'm the one look-"

"Shut the fuck up. Just because people are interested because youre here, doesnt mean you can act like everyone loves and adores you. They're interested for a bad reason, okay? So if you dont want to get killed, I suggest you stop acting like yourself."