5.

"So is someone going to tell me exactly whats going on?" Of course they all forgot to explain why we were running, and where we were running to, and who Spencer is. I've figured he's someone bad, or something, but no one has said a word.

"Spencer is an Original. Luckily we're okay with him, he gave Dallon his word that he would always let him know if there was trouble that he'd have to get prepared for"

"So, what trouble? What's happened?"

Tyler sighed, and Brendon was standing still looking up at the sky. He looked pissed, like extremely  pissed.

"It's Klaus. That's what's happened. He knows youre here, and is probably going to kill anyone until he finds you okay?"

"Brendon-"

"No, Tyler, shut up. He's going to kill everyone. That means Ashley, Mel, Jack, Alex, literally everyone. Hell, he might even kill Dallon. And we all know that Spencer wont help us. He cant."

"Then I'll turn myself in"

"No you fucking wont," I turned to Tyler, who was staring right back at me.  "Don't be so ridiculous. Brendon is right, he will kill everyone. If he's already there and killed people, then youre not just going to turn yourself in after they've all been killed. That's pathetic"

A ringing sound suddenly appeared, and we all rushed over to Brendon who had the phone against his ear.

"Dallon? Whats happened? Yeah- Yeah he's here. Yeah we explained it. The lake house- right. Okay. Keep me posted" He hung up the phone and sighed.

"So?"

"Klaus was there. He asked Dallon where Josh is, he said he didn't know. Klaus knows youre here, though, so Dallon told us to go to an old lake house a few hours away. Ryan, Austin, Sam and Lynn are going to meet us there. We're just going to have to stay there until we're told otherwise."

----

The lake house was decent, I wasn't sure how it was supposed to keep us safe. It looked pretty normal, but everything looks normal until you find something  youre not used to.

"They're here, Brendon" We all stood up as four people came through the door. I was definitely intimidated by them.

"Josh, this is Ryan, Austin, Sam and Lynn" Ryan was fairly tall, he was wearing a leather jacket over a white top. He nodded at Brendon, who just looked at him. Austin was legit taller than the Eifel Tower, he had a nose ring and was covered in tattoos. Sam was tall, with blonde hair. Lynn had shaved hair and had leather pants. All of them looked incredibly badass.

"No need to be scared, buddy. Unless you piss me off" Austin leaned down to my ear, making everyone laugh and me chuckle nervously.

We all sit down in what I'm guessing is a living room. I sit next to Brendon, who is sitting next to Sam. 

"So what exactly is the plan?"

"We kill Klaus."