I Got Your Back Mate (Louis)

A/N: cadymn thanks for this request and I hope you like it

A/N: cadymn thanks for this request and I hope you like it.😊

No POV

No POV

One Direction have big concert in Doncaster, England and every Directioner in Louis' hometown is especially excited to see him. Louis is also going to help out by watching his youngest siblings the day before the concert since they only have the concert that week. But what everyone is unaware is that Louis has been ill for the last couple of days and has increased gotten worse. The boys are sick of all the complaining and wanting him to act his age. The only person that believe something was wrong was Niall, he has always been close to Louis since the departure of Zayn. He has been the one to comfort him when Niall would lie awake crying. Niall knew even though Louis can be mischievous, he don't play sick because he think it makes him weak to be sick. Now that he has literally made everyone mad at him besides Niall, he feels all alone. Will Louis be okay? Will the boys believe him that he's sick? Will Louis' family be angry with him for breaking an agreement to help his mum out?

Louis' POV

It's been three days with this awful pain in my side and terrible headache like someone hit me with a baseball bat then through me into the sea causing the waves in my fugitive imagination, making everything seem to be swirling around me and I'm afraid to move in thought I'd fall flat on my face if I do. We have a concert tomorrow and everyone is counting on me to put on a great show since it's in my hometown but I know I'll disappoint them if I'm still sick at the concert. Everyone except Niall has giving me grief about how I've been acting but I'm not tying to seek attention like they think. I honestly don't know how I've got so sick but according to the lads I have to keep going.

"Louis get your lazy self out of that bed now before I pull you out of it." Liam shouted through my door.

"SHUT UP LIAM, he's clearly sick and needs to rest so he'd be able to do the concert tomorrow...you want him to me able to perform don't you?" Niall shout back at Liam.

"Oi please Niall...don't tell me he has pulled you in his shenanigans...he's fooling you Niall...can't you see that?" Liam questioned him angrily.