Catfish

Chapter 1

*Instant Messaging*

LPayne10: You're amazing ;) xx

Dcp1006: Aww ;) don't be so cheeky.

LPayne10: How can I not when I'm talking to the most beautiful girl ever! xx

Dcp1006: How do you know I'm beautiful, we've never seen each other? ....

LPayne10: You're photos tell me so xx

Dcp1006: we live so far away! :( I really want to meet you.

LPayne10: I know, you shouldn't have moved from London all the way to LA love ...

Dcp1006: can't we meet up soon? Maybe I can go to London on holiday next week?

LPayne10: Don't think I can be able to establish that. My band has a gig soon in Ireland!

Dcp1006: :( well maybe we can video chat?

LPayne10: I would love to but I can't now. Band rehearsal right now. I'll talk to you soon! I love you babe xx

Dcp1006: Love you too xx

**"LPayne10" is now offline**

Danielle's POV

I sighed and closed the lid of my laptop.

Liam and I have been online dating for almost a year now and I've never had the chance to see him. That's because he lives in London.

I used to live in London about 1 year and a half ago before I began speaking with Liam. I moved to Los Angeles, California which is on the other side of the US because I got a good job in a dancing career. Dancing has always been a huge part in my life and I couldn't give it up.

I didn't know anyone here at first and it was tough making friends so I began to get online more. Which is when I met Liam. We began chatting on Facebook and hit it off pretty well. We had so much in common.

A couple months later we decided to take it to another level and date. Even though we lived far away, Liam and I both decided to date online. He told me it didn't matter, he just wanted to know I was his.

The only problem was I've never seen Liam. Not only in person but we've never had the chance to at least video chat. He's always busy. He says he's in a band with 4 others and he always has rehearsals and gigs.

I sighed and walked over to the kitchen where my roommate Ashley was at. I met her at a dance rehearsal when I moved to LA and we instantly became best friends.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"Just got done chatting with Liam," I grabbed a glass from the cabinet.

"I'm still not comfortable with the thought of you dating someone online. What if he's a dangerous person out to get you?" She insisted.

"He's not like that Ashley. Liam is sweet," I said.

"He's supposedly 19. You're 25," she said.

"He's going to be 20 soon! His birthday is the 29th of August!" I noted.

"What if he isn't 19. He's probably a 59 year old smut behind a computer," she laughed.

"He is not! Stop it. He's a great guy," I said.

"Yes, but you've never met him!" She shook me.

"Like I said, his birthday is coming up. He promised me last week he would try an fly over here to come see me for the first time," I stated.

"Whatever," she swung her arms back, "lets go! We have rehearsals soon!"

We quickly went into our rooms and got suited up. We were going to be dancing for Justin Timberlake in 3 weeks at a Video Awards show!

"Come on Ashley!" I called.

"Lets go," she smiled and we headed downtown to the studio.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Authors Note:

I hope you enjoyed this first Chapter!

Yes I know Liam & Dani aren't dating anymore! Please no hate for this!

I am happy for Liam & Sophia okay.

I've had this idea for a long time now. I just hope you don't hate me because its a Payzer Fanfiction.

But I hope you enjoyed it & I love you all :)

♡September 5 2013♡