Almost Caught

1 Month Later 

Brynn's POV 

I laid there wrapped in Ashton's arms. "That was amazing babe," Ashton said as he kissed my head. "You say that every time," I said. "Because it's true. You are not just an extremely talented actress," He said. "You are too sweet," I said before I kissed him.

I heard a knock on the door and heard the voice I thought I would never hear. 

"Brynn!" Adam shouted.

"Shit," I said. "Who is that?" Ashton asked. "Adam," I said as I climbed out of bed and tossed my clothes back on. "Why the hell is he here?" Ashton asked as he pulled his clothes back on too. I straightened out the bed sheets and pulled Ashton over to the couch and grabbed our scripts.

"Just pretend we were running lines, ok?" I said. "Anything for you," He said before he kissed me and I got up. I walked over to the door and opened it. 

"Mommy!" Skylar, Bentley, and Paisley said as they ran to me and hugged my legs. "Hey cuties," I said as I leaned down to hug and kiss them. They ran inside and I stood up to look at Adam.

"Hello my gorgeous wife," He said with a smirk on his face. "Hello my handsome husband," I said before I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss. I pulled away and blushed.

"Sorry, I've missed you so much," Adam said. "I've missed you too Adam," I said before I hugged him. I didn't want to let go. All my feelings came rushing back. Tears started to form around my eyes. The guilt was eating me alive.

I walked into the suite behind Adam after I shut the door. "You must be Ashton," Adam said as he approached the couch. "Yeah and you must be Adam," Ashton said. "Yeah," Adam said. "I better go. I'll see you tomorrow Brynn," Ashton said as he got up. "Alright bye," I said as I waved at Ashton before he left.

"Adam," I said. "Yeah?" He asked as he turned around to look at me. I could see the sadness in his eyes. "There's nothing to worry about. We were running lines. That's it. Nothing else. I love you and only you," I said before I kissed him. 

"I'm sorry. I jsut can't help but be paranoid. I love you so much. You are a gorgeous woman and I don't want any man stealing you away from me," He said. "I love you so much Adam," I said. "I love you so much too Brynn," Adam said before he kissed me.

Later That Night 

Adam and I tucked Bentley and Skylar into one bed and put Paisley on a little cot next to their bed. We shut the light off and walked back to our room.

"I'm gonna get a quick shower, alright?" Adam asked. "Alright, I'll be waiting when you get out," I said as I winked at him. "I'll be fast, I've been waiting 2 months for this," Adam said before he gave me a passionate, lingering kiss, before disappearing into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and heard Adam's phone buzz on the night stand. I scooted next to the night stand and picked up his phone. It was a text message from someone named Liv. 

Hey babe, it's gonna be a rough couple days without you (; But I understand you had to do this so you're wife wouldn't catch on that you found someone younger and better (; Can't wait til you get home! I've got a great welcome home present. Me (; Have fun babe! But not too much fun. Love you <3 

So I wouldn't catch on? Younger and Better? Welcome home present? Love?

Adam's cheating on me.