4- Not Expected

I never expected this to happen. 

Our mouths were on top of each other. Both of us were on my bed, Hidemi was on top of me, trying to get off.

After we got to our dorm room, something...happened. I...I think...I...kind of blacked out until now...

He pulled away. "Shit...wait, no...." I pulled him back, our lips crashed again.

"Hyun Oh! Wai-MNPH!!" He falls down, I'm on top. I push our lips again.

Something feels weird, I'm not used to this feeling...

I feel so hot...what the hell...

Hidemi tries to push me back. "Hyun Oh! Wai-Wait!" He turns his head to the left and breathes. "Ha...ha...ah?!"

My head falls to his neck. Lips tickling his neck. "Mnnhhh...." I moan. 

"Hyun Oh, wh-what's up with you?!" His cheeks were burning red. He holds my shirt. "Damn, I can't control myself..."

"H-Hidemi..." I straddle him, "I-I feel so hot..."

Hidemi blushes more, he covers his eyes and pushes me back. "H-Hyun Oh...y-your d-dick..." He tries to move. 

"Kah ah!" I moan as he moves back. My d-dick!! I looked down. This is embarrassing! D-Did my d-dick just-?!

Hidemi blushes harder and puts his hand over my mouth. "S-Stop moaning, you're going to wake up the others!"

"Kah-mnhhhhaaa...." I moan quietly. I started to move my hips back and forth. 

Hidemi jolts, "W-WAIT!" He sits up and grabs my forearms. "A-Are you still drunk?!"

I didn't know how to answer. 

"Wah! Don't cry! Wait-why are you crying?!" He lets go of my forearm and starts to take off my glasses, "Baka! Don't cry just because you want to d-do it with me!"

I'm not crying because I want to do it with you!! STUPID!!! 

I'M CRYING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY FUCKING BODY!! I WANT TO GET RID OF THIS WEIRD FEELING I'M HAVING INSIDE OF ME!!

I cry more. "It feels w-weird-!! H-Help me get rid of i-it!!"

"What feeling?!" He holds my face and wipes the tears. I point to the bump that's popping out of my jean. 

"Wh-What is this?!" I point to it. 

He blushes more and looks away. "It's your dick popping out!! You're having an erection!! 

"Wh-What is that?!" I hold on to his shirt. Hidemi's face turns more red. 

"I-It's hard to explain when you're just a kid!!" Hidemi pushes me down. He gets on top of me, "Y-You should know these things because of h-health class!" 

I moan, I-I think his knee is pressing against-!!

He moves his knee, he could feel it-!!!

"S-Stop moaning...damn..." His head is above my face. "I never expected you to do this..."

"I didn't either-MNPH!" My mouth gets pressed against his lips before I could go on. 

WH-WHAT THE HELL!! 

His eyes are closed, he's holding my wrists down, slipping his tongue in my mouth. 

"Aaahhh-mnnhhh..." I can't stop, his tongue is licking mine. He takes his tongue away, the saliva from our tongue stretches out and breaks. Hidemi's face is all red, making me want more...