9- A Message Unread

I'm not surprised to see him...

Am I really?

Just the way how he treated us in the past...I can't forget what he said.

Delete message?

Yes....delete...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back to Busan after another week staying at my grandparents' place. We stayed there in Busan for a day and left back to Osaka.

I stayed there for a few days and later left for Tokyo.

...

Click.

The door knobs turns and I look inside. Dust on the desk, drawers and on our beds.

Everything was untouched.

I drag my suitcase and my bags in. I sigh. Unpacking...

...

It's quiet.

Without him typing on his laptop, it's like...he disappeared.

I don't know where he is now. He's probably in Tokyo. But where are his belongs? His pillow is gone. So...he's not here.

He's...somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want some?" Ken asks.

I shook my head. "It's fine..."

He takes the bottle away from me and pours it to his cup. "You look all depressed. What happened in Korea?"

I shook my head again. "It's fine...I don't want to talk about it."

He squints at me. "Sure..."

...

That bastard....he fucking made me drunk....

How did this even happen?

"So what happened?" He places his arm around me.

"Sniff, I don't know...." I tried to hold in my tears. "He probably hates me nowww!!"

The bartender comes over to Ken. "Is he okay?"

"Oh yeah yeah, can I get more of this?"

"Ken, I hate youuuu! I can't believe you made me drink!" I start to hit him.

Ken blocks with his arm. "Ow ow ow! Stop it! You're acting like a kid!"

"Sir, you do know that you can not allow minors to drink." The bartender warns.

Ken slips money.

...that bastard...

"You're such a cry baby...." He pats my back. "What happened when you were in Korea?"

I sniffed and wiped my nose. "My roommate kissed me..."

Ken spits out the drink back into his cup. "Um...he's a guy...right?"

"Yes..."

"And you're crying over that?" Ken re-drinks it. "He just kissed you, so what--"

"That's not it!!" I yelled at him. "I think he hates me because he's gay or-or bi..."

Ken pauses. "...that doesn't make any--"

"You don't understand! We kissed before and I was drunk and-"

"Wait! This isn't your first drunk experience?! Damnit!"

I hit him. "Stop, I want to talk..." I laid my head on the counter and looked at Ken. "He probably hates me...sniff, and I don't want him to hate me..."