•4•

"Hey can you and Hana go to get coffee while I stay home and clean real quick" asks Sony as she's wiping her hands on a towel cleaning them after she's done with dishes. Jungkook innocently nods and looks at me. "So... You ready?" Asks kookie. I nod and walk with him. We get in the car and he plays out of my mind by day6. He grabs tightly into my hand and doesn't let go. I look out the window but he keeps staring at me like I don't notice.

"What's wrong" he asks. I shrug and look into his eyes. "It's just that I don't want to hide this relationship for long" I say looking down. He lets go of my hand and places it on my chin to make me look at him. He gives me a smirk that made me melt,"Hana, I love you so much. I really want to tell them too but I don't want anything to happen to you and Sony. Hopefully it'll be soon because I'll need to talk to her. Princess, I'll always be here don't worry" he kisses my forehead and continues to look at the road as he places his hand back in mine. He gives me a slight peck on my hand and whispers something I couldn't understand.

He stops in a place that wasn't the coffee shop, it was an abandoned building. He steps out of the car and moves to the other side so he could open my door. I was a little frightened on what was about to happen because it was the middle of nowhere and it was abandoned so why would we be here? He led me to the door of the building by holding onto my wrist. I became more and more scared. He opened the door and it was pitch black. I shriek when he closes the door because it was a loud door and it was dark and scary. He kept holding onto my shoulders and I was shaking," oppa~ what are we in here for" I ask quivering. I hear a faint whisper,"wait". His seriousness was scaring me. He sat me in a chair and waiting a while. It was dark, quiet, and abandoned. I kept hearing footsteps and shuffles which led me to believe that somebody else was in here. Kookie whispered in my ear,"don't be afraid okay?" I say ok as I'm on the verge of tearing up. He steps in front of me and squats down. All of a sudden the lights turn on. It's pink everywhere and flowers and fairy light and beautiful, lovely, romantic music.
"Hana, you mean a lot to me and I can't live my life without you, will you marry me?" He asks. "WHATUE, NO I WONT MARRY YOU" I yell. He jumps of my sudden reaction but then chuckles."well at least can you be my girlfriend for now?" He asks. There was silence until he spoke again.
"Please, Hana I've liked you since middle school, you are my first love and I want you to be my first everything. My first kiss, my first girlfriend, my first time having -you get the point. I have been so depressed over the past year not being able to see you because of bangtan. You mean the world to me and if you leave me, my world is gone",he turns away to hide tears and looks back at you crying,"I~I-I l-love y-ou" he says sniffling and voice quivering. I began to cry and I nodded as a signal of yes. He smiles still crying and stands up. He picks me up and hugs me tightly and then kisses me. His kiss was soft and delicate. I put my arms around his neck and be places his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I smile in between the kiss and he smiles back,"I love you too"I whisper. I hear screaming and it scares me. His group of friends throw roses and scream as a congrats for the new girl. It was his group from bangtan. We smiled like idiots and kookie puts his arm on me waist again. He kisses me cheek and whispers,"let's go before they ask". We walk out of the building and go home