•5•

April 15, 2016 9:00am

Sony wakes you up and decides to go out and eat breakfast with you. You're still half asleep from the sudden decision. She doesn't even bother to change out of her pjs and neither do you. You both go to your favorite breakfast place, Waffle House and don't give a shit on what people think of you.

"So, do you like oppa" asked Sony. You quickly answered with a no and pretended like that wasn't even asked. Sony knows something is happening so she waits for the right moment to ask You another question,"Hana, I'll ask again. Do you like jungkook" those words frightened you. You got a little startled and dropped your fork. Sony gave you a death stare that she's never seen before. "Sony, why would you ask such a stupid question. I don't like your brother an I will never will." You were obviously bluffing. Sony glared at you and gave a confident "okay" and kept eating. You have never seen Sony like this before. "I'm gonna use the ladies room" you say as you go into the restroom. You lock the door and pull out your phone to call jungkook.

H-Hana
J-jungkook

H- hey why is Sony questioning me

J-oh I don't know.

H- kookie, I'm serious. She's questioning me about our relationship and I don't know what to do

J-hold on, are you at Waffle House?

H-yea.why?

J- be there in 10 minutes

H-WAIT JUNGKOOK, WH-

*call ends*

You hang up and you head back to the table where Sony sits. She ignores you and keeps eating. You're worried on what he meant by being there in 10 minutes.

Then the moment comes

He comes rushing through the door yelling on the phone. Sonys eyes grow wide and rushed towards jungkook and takes the phone. She tries to hang up until she finds out that he wasn't on the phone with anybody. She pays for the meal and instantly pulls us out of the restaurant. She pulls us behind her car and immediately starts yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT JUNGKOOK! YOU WERENT ON THE PHONE WITH ANYBODY AND HANA, STOP HIDING IT I KNOW YOU LIKE JUNGKOOK" she blurts out. You get scared by the sudden actions.
"Um, Sony" says jungkook trying to calm her down. Her face was almost as red as coach chambers (only Hana will get that) and she begins to yell at kookie.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT OPPA! IM FRUSTRATED AT YOU AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN. WHAT DO YOU FKING WANT" she hits jungkook a chest screaming. He backs up and grabs your arm away from Sony.

Sony, Hana and I are dating
Claims jungkook.

Those words really hit you and your face became really red. Sonys face cooled down a lot and stared blankly at you both. She doesn't say anything for a good 5 minutes.

"Sony, if you want I can l-" she cuts you off and silent whispers something.
"You bitch" she mumbles.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear th-"jungkook was also cut off.

"YOU FKING BITCH IM GONNA MURDER YOU" she yells. She charges towards you and jungkook a grabs Sony. He  lets go and grabs your wrist. You both run as fast as you can to his car and drives off, leaving Sony there. She falls on the ground and starts crying. You feel really bad.

"Kookie, will Sony be okay?" You ask. He holds your hand, rubbing his thumb on the top of your hand.

"Babygirl, everything will be fine. Don't worry about it"

He kissed your hand and kept driving.