•7•

"You lazy bitch wake up! I made some food for you and cleaned your mess so wake up before I change my mind on what we plan to do today!" Yells "drill Sargent" Sony as she slams through the door playing loud music. She sees you and jungkook sleeping together and she climbs on the bed. She jumps between the both of you and waits for you two to wake up.

"Aish Sony, chill were awake" says jungkook as he sits up on the bed. You sit up as well and the two of you are trying to wake up. Sony jumps off the bed and stands at the doorway
"Cmon hoes time for breakfast!" Sony yells as she storms out of the room. Jungkooks stares at you with his bunny smile. You playfully roll your eyes and get out of bed. Jungkook runs off the bed and quickly stops you before you leave,"hold on, no good morning kiss?" He smirks at you which obviously makes you melt. He leans in for a kiss and then...*dabs*

He kisses your elbow because that's the only thing he could see from your fabulous Dab.
You fall on the ground laughing and he looks away embarrassed. He strongly lifts you up and passionately kisses you leaving you dumbfounded. His kiss was soft and beautiful. He walks away laughing and you stand there in shock. "You liked that huh?" He asked as you stare at him. "I hate you jeon jungkook" he walks away as you follow him five feet behind.

This is weird af sorry

-Lilly