Trailer Chapter: Crimson

Fulfill every promises you’ve made, even after your body crumbles apart for someday it will fill the world with bright smiles.

The fragmented moon shines bright upon the land of Vale, illuminating the dark night that covers the half of the world of Remnant. Upon a small snowy hill a shadowy figure watch the two young siblings; one being a girl and one a boy walking on a snowy plains, their destination seems to be clear. A town nearby. Already having traversed halfway of their destination, the two was blocked by a pack of Beowolves.

First it seems that the creatures didn't noticed them and just minding their own business. But a certain feeling attracted the creatures of darkness, fear. The girl which seems to be the youngest of the two, froze in her place upon setting eyes on the Creatures of Grimm. But the older sibling stood strong and didn't allow the feeling to show. He stepped forward and pulled a small knife from his jacket.

The shadowy figure upon the hill not far from the location of the two, cracked a smile; amused by the bravery of the lad. Then one of the Beowolves started to charge towards the boy, after reaching its target, the creature of darkness swings its left arm with all its might intending to impale the frail boy with its sharp claws, but it was intercepted by the small knife the lad is holding.

Surprisingly the parry was powerful enough to deflect the attack, making the creature step back but it resumed, this time with its right arm, but once again it was parried by the small knife. This made the lad smile, he then stepped forward and swings his knife that cut a gasp on the Beowolf's chest he swings again and cut another gasp making a cross, but after the second attack of the young boy the Beowolf retaliated swinging its both hands into a deadly cross slash.

The lad tried to parry but the force was to great for him to handle that he was send flying to his younger sister who stood in place and watch the brave act of her brother. The two of them flew a few meters before stopping, both of them laying on the cold snowy ground, as soon as the boy regain his focus he saw the creature of darkness over them, ready to land the killing blow.

With just a nick of time, the older sibling pulled his unconscious younger sister into a hug and closed his eyes, his back against the Beowolf and waited for the attack to land, but it never came. When he opened his eyes and turn around he saw a sliding upper body of the creature of darkness away from its lower body.

He also notice a massive single edge sword that is embedded on the ground near the dissolving body of the Beowolf that tried to harm them. The members of the pack then turned their heads to the cliff and growled. The lad also turn his head to the snowy hill and saw a shadowy figure

jumped down. The moment the feet of the shadowy figure made contact with the ground an explosion occurred, then a strong gale of wind suddenly burst from the explosion to the location of the young boy and his sister, the weird thing is that that's the only burst of wind that came from the explosion instead of a radial shock wave.

Because of the strong winds the lad closed his eyes and used his right hand to shield his face from the wind, as the wind calm down a voice rang.

"You two alright?" The voice asked.

First the boy was confused, for the only ones that is on the area is him and his unconscious sister, but when he open his eyes he saw another boy standing in front of them holding the massive blade that is now resting on his shoulder.

The younger male was amazed by the features of the other boy in front of him. Making clear observation; the boy in front of them has white hair and crimson red eyes, he is wearing a white polo that has its sleeves rift off, he also wear a pair of khaki pants and mechanized metal shoes despite of the temperature of the surrounding, because of total amazement all he was able to do was nod. After receiving a reply the other boy with the massive sword then turned and redirect his gaze to the pack.

"This is going to be fun." He said before he charged to a also charging Beowolf.

With only a single step the boy with the massive sword was sent speeding towards the enemy by a burst of wind from his back, he swings the hulking blade from the right to the left. Because of its shear length, it was grinding on the snowy ground leaving a deep cut.

Before the Beowolf's attack connected, the sword cut through the creature fast and swift like a hot knife cuts through butter. Another came to his left but was taken care with another swift slash; recovering very fast despite of the weight of his sword, displaying massive amount of strength.

With three down the warrior accelerated his pace and charge at the whole pack cutting down multiple enemies in one slash. He continued swinging his massive blade until the last Beowolf standing was violently cut in half vertically, clearing the ground under the creature with snow and also cracking it. As the bodies of the former threats dissolved into black mist the warrior faced the still amazed boy and said.

"You're headed for the town, right? I'll accompany you."