Trailer Chapter: Regal Gold Ptr2

Beware of innocent appearance for they look pretty and appealing but hides a nasty secret that burns and desolate upon revelation.

"Everyone pack up your things, we are leaving." A man or rather Faunus with a bulky build and tan skin ordered to a group of masked men and women with white and black outfit.

Being lion Faunus, he has a rather long and wild brown hair, his human ears slightly poking out. He is also wearing the same mask and cloths as the group he's commanding, revealing his large tan biceps.

"Sir, all of the dust we collected had been loaded in the trucks." A female Faunus reported to the human lion.

"Good. Contact Torchwick, tell him we're on our way." The leader replied.

The female fox Faunus then hurried away to do what the leader ordered her, she contacted the man that the lion Faunus with her scroll. After the task was done the girl Faunus heard a faint sound, she turned towards where the sound was coming and saw a distant figure.

The figure got more distinct as it move closer to the group; a girl skipping happily and humming calmly.

"Who are you!" The girl didn't answer but continued to move forward.

"Stop right there! Or we will kill you!" Another Faunus shouted upon knowing that there's an intruder, prompting for their leader to hear it.

"What's the commotion all about!" The lion leader snarled.

"Sir that Girl is walking towards us what should we d-" The female Faunus was cut mid sentence when she heard the answer of her leader, shock spreading all over her body.

"Kill her." The leader said nonchalantly.

Even the man beside the female subordinate was shocked; yes killing is common in their business, but those words he uttered was only a threat. Also stealing is the main objective of the mission. He protested, his conscience unable to take in the order.

"But Sir that’s a kid! We can't kill a child!"

"I SAID KILL HER! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME!" The leader shouted at the man.

"DRAW YOUR SWORD OR YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO END UP DEAD!"

Afraid that his leader might actually do what he had said, the man quickly draw his sword and ran to the girl and swung his weapon with all his might; apologizing quietly as he did.

But the attack didn't hit anything but air, somehow the girl evaded without him seeing her do so, another unusual thing that he noticed was the pain the that the he felt after his attack, he felt his body fall to the ground, and then everything when black, the man lost consciousness.

The girl looked down on the fallen man and then pointed at the emblem on his back.

"Hey are you with the White Fang." The girl asked redirecting her pointing finger towards the lion Faunus.

Still unsure what happen to his subordinate, he answered the question with a smug smile.

"Yes we are with the White Fang, and because you know that. THE LITTLE BUG MUST DIE!" The leader said shouting the last part very loud with his smile growing murderous.