Trailer Chapter: Regal Gold

Don't be fooled by smiles and laughs, for the world is filled with mysteries that only few have known.

In an early day in Forever Fall, a small and young girl skips on its grassy plains that is bathed with morning light, humming a tune that only she knows the meaning. She is wearing a long-sleeved polo that is way to big for her body making the sleeves cover her hands, strapped on her back is a weird looking golden rifle featuring a very thin frame but also having a large magazine and barrel, she's also wearing a long black skirt that reach to her knees and black stockings and brown shoes with gold accents, her short blue hair flutters gently with the gentle breeze.

With closed eyes, she never saw the Beowolf in front of her that is already charging at her at full speed; despite its growls and snarls, she keeps on walking and humming straight towards the creature of darkness.

Upon reaching its target the creature swing its arm with all its might, but the attack hit air; the girl vanish without a trace, after a few seconds, the humming continued but more fainter than before, the Beowolf heard the humming and turned around and saw the small girl.

Somehow the girl was able to evade the creature without being seen doing so, driven by its instincts to continue the failed assault, the Beowolf then prepared to charge again, but before it can act, its upper body slide off its lower and fall to the ground, dead.

The girl heard the thud that was made by the body that fell to the ground. She turned around and eyed the dead creature with her now open green eyes.

"Huh? Oh there's a doggy there!" The girl said to herself and skip her way to the dead Beowolf, her hands at her back. But upon having a closer look, the girl got disappointed.

"Ahhh... Its dead."

Without any further interest on the dead creature, the girl left and continued to skip and hum happily as she traverse a dangerous place, leaving the body of the creature to dissolve in black mist. It was not long before she was confronted by another creature of darkness, this time a small group of Ursa having 5 members and one Alpha commanding them.

With much more noisy growls and snarls the girl noticed them in time for her to stop in her tracks, even though the creatures are more numerous than the single Beowolf she encountered, she did not show any signs of fear, instead it was the contrary; she was jolly about it.

"Oh! Oh! Teddy bears!" She shouted cheerfully as she jump on place, giddy instead of terrified.

The group responded quiet deadly; the Alpha roar and charged at the girl, it swung its arm in a deadly arch but reach nothing; the girl again vanish. A voice was then heard not far from the Ursa.

"Hey don't do that, that's bad!" The girl said while she wave her pointing finger along with her hand in a don't-do-that manner.

Another Ursa attacked at her left but again hit nothing but air as the mysterious girl vanish yet again. With the building confusion, the creatures turned their gaze left and right but found nothing. Then a roaring gun barrel revealed the location of the girl; standing on a thick branch of a tree nearby, grinning wide, her thin rifle in her arms, its muzzle smoking.

The Ursas didn't move even with the knowledge of where the small prize is, and only stared at the girl, after a second they all collapse on the grassy ground, each having a large hole in the middle of their forehead. Then six empty bullet casing simultaneously followed.

After seeing the last of the creatures of darkness vanish in a black mist, the small girl jumped down and continued her journey to who knows where.