2

Hey everyone - I know I am 2 days late but those who have me on instagram know that I have gotten sick, and I've jut been home in bed all day. So here is the belated chapter, (Chapter 3 on Inkitt)

"No, no, you're not." I stood up looking around this fine looking place. This was better than Joe's because this was so neat. Joe was a kind man, but he was very messy. I turned back to the stranger, "Say human what did you say your name was?"

"I didn't."

I touched a photo frame well she was cute too, siblings? They shared the same smile. I heard a door being opened and I looked over my shoulder, "I don't know how you got into my apartment, but I won't press charges if you leave."

"What?" I asked confused, "But you called for me, you get my services. Now human, how can I help you?"

His face didn't turn happy like Joe's, no, his nose wrinkled almost like he recoiled, "Get out of here." I scoffed, "Yeah I don't think so human, doesn't work like that." I walked back to the dining table and froze, wait, my wine bottle looked tiny. Oh right, I became human size that's why.

Oh wow, human. I held out my arms looking at the clean tanned skin, wriggling my fingers. This was so cool, how long has it been. 

"Hey, I'm talking to you."

"Human please." I shook my head. He walked towards me, with a look that sent a chill down my spine and reached for me, but his hand went straight through my shoulder and he froze.

That's what I thought.

"What the f-," I tuned out of that, swearing wasn't good. He tried it again and froze, his eyes widening, "I must be drunk." was his conclusion, one hand on his hip and the other rubbing his forehead. 

"You should shut your door, the cold air will come in." He looked up.

"But I can hear you."

 I shrugged walking over to the door and closing it before going to the couch hopping onto it. "What?" He looked confused, probably wondering why he just touched air but I closed his door for him.

I sighed wriggling into the couch, oh god this was so soft. I should take one of these back with me, it would be so much better than just sleeping on a mat. 

I stretched my hands as well getting comfortable as I watched him take out a mobile calling someone. 

"Hey Jordan, did I leave with someone?"

I tilted my head, "What no, I'm just asking because there's someone in my apartment claiming that I brought them here, no, shut up, Jor-fuck." 

I winced, "Don't swear."

His narrowed grey eyes turned to me and he strode closer towering over me as he crossed his hands over his chest, "Who are you?"

"I told you, my name is Sheila and I don't like pet names, so please call me Sheila and nothing else." I hated it when people called me Lea, Ila, She, She bear, it was so annoying. 

"Alright Sheila, " he sat on the coffee table, "Why are you in my apartment."

"You brought me here."

"No I didn't. I didn't bring anything into my apartment with me apart from folders. Did you beak in, what do you want, money?"

I raised an eyebrow, "You brought something else that was outside your door"

He looked confused almost so cute I cooed. He looked over his shoulder, "An empty wine bottle?"

I smirked.