3

"What's your name again?"

"Sheila." I said as I got into the car, Michael's grey eyes scrutinised me before nodding and he got in too. He paused not starting the car.

"This is ridiculous."

"How is it ridiculous."

"You're not...human."

"I'm a genie, here to grant your wishes, you called for me." He turned around in his seat looking at me, those same stormy eyes in disbelief, "This shit shouldn't exist. This is the twenty first century."

"Oh is it?" I asked, wow, it's been a long time then. He muttered something to himself starting the car, "Alright where to go."

I shrugged.

"You said you knew."

"I do but I haven't been here or anything, I can find him but I don't know the roads or the name or if he is even in the same country but I am pretty sure he is because I haven't left the country. We are still in Australia right?"

Michael looked at me like I was crazy, I probably was, he nodded.

"Okay well just follow the bird and you'll be fine."

"What bird?"

I nodded out the window at the dove sitting on the car, "That'll lead you to him."

He looked between me and the dove, I looked at the dove, piercing my gaze at it and it started to move, "It will lead you to his doorstep." granted Cameron was still in the country. Michael just stared at me, "Go on, the dove's way ahead of you now."

Michael looked out the window realising I was right and he lurched the car forward trying to keep up with my dove. 

* * * 

"Camie!" I didn't give the old man any time to turn around before I threw my arm around him and gave him a massive hug, while he was half facing me and half not. He relaxed under me recognising me.

"My lord Sheila, is that really you?" I let go and he turned around pushing the glasses further up his nose and staring at me top to bottom, "My my,  you've changed."

I beamed. 

"So have you." old age was getting to him, his hair used to be stunningly blonde and now not a trace, it was all white and the wrinkles from smiling showed, an attractive feature. His eyes flickered behind me where no doubt Michael was standing confused and with a million questions. He sort of freaked out when the dove just flew back into my chest once we found this small shop hidden. 

"It's been a long time." he patted my shoulder, "Who's the man."

I shrugged, "He rubbed me."

"I did no such thing."

"She means you called for her." Cameron said laughing and I looked confused, "Isn't that what I said."

I stepped aside letting them two look at each other, "I'm Detective Parker and I have a few questions for you."

Cameron's smile faded, his eyes narrowing, "I am not saying anything."

"You don't even know what I going to ask you." Michael said.

"Cameron, this man needs your help." I said frowning at the old man, "You know we need to help."

Cameron grumbled turning around and walking to the counter in a  slow shaky way, old age wasn't doing him many favours, "Fine." he said. He grabbed a bell ringing it and a petite girl came out of the room looking far too happy.