la push, beach

"Alicia, do you want to go to the beach with us?"

"Who's us? And what beach?" I look at Bella Swan, my new, but old, step-cousin.

"It's called La Push. And its only myself, Jess. Angela, Mike, and Eric."

"Edward, is he going?"

Bella blushes, and looks down. "No, I don't think so."

"Sure, I'll go." I agree after a few minutes of awkward silence, only because there's nothing better or else to do.

....

"Wow, you look, dressed up." Bella stutters as I look into the full-length mirror.

I admire the Ralph Lauren crew neck jumper that complimented my skin, which clung over the Ralph Lauren jeans that fit my curves in all of the right areas - plus the RL edie black sandals. Ralph was still my love. He'll probably design my wedding dress.

The top part of my dark hair is pulled back and pinned against the rest of my iron-straight hair. Today was a no curl day.

"9.2" I shrug.

"9.2?" Isabella, who I've coined Lil Swan in the PC group chat, asks.

"It's a rating, you wouldn't understand. Now shall we go?" I lift an eyebrow at the chalky skinned brunette.

"Um, sure, yeah," She led the way down the stairs to her terrible, no good, very bad truck.

....

This beach is horrible.

It's cold, and windy, and I can not tan, which is why I am currently following Lil Swan, and a boy about my age, Jacob Black.

He's telling us about one of his tribe's legends; supposedly the Cullens are like, vampires, or "Cold Ones," he says, but I think that's just undercover code for vampires.

I'm not saying he's stupid or anything, but that's kind of creepy, though coming from him, it's cute. I'm not saying he's cute or anything, but I did see him admiring my bikini prints, which I've come to adore, they really come in handy. The days of covering them are over - they help me get what I want.

(A/N; For those of you who haven't read The Clique series, Alicia Rivera is really insecure about her large boob size.)

"Hey, Jacob, I haven't fully introduced myself," He turns his attention away from Little Swan, who I think he likes. But who cares? I want him. And when I want something, I always get it.

"I'm Alicia Rivera. From Westchester, New York. I've come to stay with my cousin, and uncle, for a while. Are you busy tomorrow, because I'd really like it if you showed me around?"

Bella looks stunned, but doesn't say a word.

Jacob is taken aback as well, clearly by my beauty and the spontaneity of my words. What else would it be? But he'd get to respond.

"Yeah, sure, how's five o'clock?" He smile and I nod back at him, the same flustered brown boy.

"Let's go, Swan."