Jacob, please stay

As I stare at the positive pregnancy test, I think of how I'm going to tell Jacob. There's no possible way.

For one, he's  been so distant lately, he barely picks up my calls. And two, will I have the mental compacity to do so. Before I can fully think about it, I order a cab to my destiny, and I'm going to figure out why.

Maybe it's the Washington affects, but I quickly change into a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Astor-painted boyfriend jeans and a white Lauren Ralph Lauren cable knit sweater, leaving my hair in the braided bun that it already was in.

The cab appears outside and I ponder over my anxious thoughts the entire car ride, almost out of spirit. I tear between crying and anger the way. And can't gather myself quick enough when the small, red house I've gotten so used to is once in front of me again.

Before I can pluck up the courage to knock on the door, "Jesus, Alicia, where are you," Billy opens the door.

His mouth starts to form the lie of "he's not here," before he concludes on "He's sleeping."

And for the first time, I break down. With the rain pouring already, it blends in with my tears. "Billy, I promise, I have not been bothering him. I just -" I began stammering and blubbering while looking away from the man.

"I'm pregnant, and I don't know what to do. I'm probably going to go back to New York, but I don't know yet..." Before Billy can say anything, I scream in anguish.

A disgruntled Jake steps out from his hallway.

"Jacob?!"

"What's she doing here?" Jacob slowly appears behind Billy, and moves outside.

Let's just say, I liked Jacob before, but he was totally different now. His dark black hair was chopped short, and he had a weird design of a tatoo on the top part of his right arm. And he was shirtless, which was incredibly appetizing, but his tone was nothing I was used to.

"Jacob." Billy rolls himself out of the way, and closes the door, leaving Jacob and I alone outside.

Tears began to fall down my face again as I look at him, waiting for him to say something. He stares at me for a very long time, as if he's in a trance.

"Why haven't you spoken to me?" I break the silence

"You're not her, you can-" Jacob's practically shaking. I don't know what he's going on about, but I need to get this off of my chest.

"Jake, I have- I need - need to tell you something."

"You're not her. You're just a chick who goes around flirting with any man in town to get what you. You're a manipulator who doesn't care about anyone but yourself." I gasp, more tears fall down.

"Tears Leesh? Didn't expect to see that from such a whore. This is it, ever. This is done. This is over. We're over.." He starts to walk away.
I can't have him walk away, not with this baby.

"Jake, if you leave me-"

"You'll do what? You'll run your way back to New York, with all your diamonds and pearls?" He continues to walk away, ignoring my shaky breaths.

"Jacob, please stay."

He turns around and slowly walks up to me.

"You don't get it, Alicia. I don't love you, I never did." And with that, he walks away without so much of a final goodbye. Leaving me standing there, near the edge of the forest. Bella and I must really be cousins.