Chap. 1: Feelings

Chapter 1 of REDOING this hell.
Garroth's Pov

Me, Travis, Dante, and Laurance were on the couch. We were watching My Little Horsies and trying to understand why people like this show so much. It's just some kid show that triggers most people.

"I don't understand why Aphmau and Zane like this show so much" Dante says. Dante triggers me more than the fucking show.

"I don't care what y'all say I love this show beacause am definitely Rainbow Dash" Laurance says snickering. His snickers are like a rainbow the rainbow dash.

"I'm definitely Apple Jack" Travis Says
"Shyfairly is garroth of course"

Laurance say laughing. The rest of the guys laugh. I just stare at them blushing. I always blush or am flustered. Is that a disease?

"I am n-not shy okay. I'M BIG BOLD" I say yelling then I laugh. I am the shyest person I've meet. I can't hurt a fly... that's Dante's Job.

Laurance pov

"We should have a party tonight with the neighborhood" I say. The guys just stare at me smirking. I make that dumb face that I always make. It was the end of the MPH MARATHON WE just had.

That's a good idea want me to call the girls and everyone do you mean zane too" Dante say with excitement or maybe not.

"Sure why not" I say. I know were not that cool with Zane but that is Aphmau. So any friend of Aphmaus is are friend. That is Garroth's Brother. Bed definitely not my friend.

3rd pov

After everyone came they ate pizza and everything. I watched Aaron look at Aphmau like he didn't care. Just like me and Garroth did. So now it is time for the best game ever. No its really not. I honestly hate this so much.

Triggered

TRUTH OR DARE OR WOULD YOU RATHER (And the twist us if you do the would you rather you have to do it and the observation TD and WYR)
DUN DUN DUNNN
^Editor Malmu. Omg this is so cute^

Laurance .POV.

We all get in a little circle. I sit next to Katelyn and Dante.
Seating Chart:
Aphmau
Garroth
Cadenza
Dante
*Me*
Katelyn
Nicole
Lucinda
Zane
Travis
Aaron
Brendan
Kawaii~Chan
Vincent <(yup I added him)

Then we start

"Truth or dare or Would you rather ... Umm Dante" Aphmau says

"Would you rather... I guess" He say shyly

"Would you rather kiss Nicole or Kawaii~Chan"

"..." Dante didn't say anything his face just glowed with blush.

"Come on Dante we all know you kissed them both already so what's the problem or are you chicken. Or are you leafy"

"I am not... Okay Nicole than"
I seen kawaii breathe in relief. I would be mad if I was her.... lol

"Ahh, Dante you know the rules" Garroth say grinning. His grin was a mix between evil but evilness.

"I totally hate y-" Dante was saying then he was cut of when Nicole got up and kissed him. It wasn't a Dare kiss it was a baby I'm freaky in bed kiss.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh" The rest of the group said. I CRINGED a little but oh well.

"Dante don't be scared I don't bite, unless you want me to" She said winking at him. He lightly blushed and smiled, I nudge Dante in the arm. Dante and his innocence is fucking adorable.

"Its okay buddy. I bite." I said as he went... he turned to me closing his eyes.

"TD or WYR, Aaron" Dante said in shock mode.

"Truth" He said quiety. There something that guys is keeping it's weird.

"Is it true that you and Zane went head to head for aphmau... I don't know why. She's not that cute... cough" he mumbles for the last part

"Yes its true, but that doesn't even matter because Aphmau is mines now" I seen him grit his teeth when he said that. That made me laugh so much.

Aaron say looking and Aphmau and She blushed. I looked at the ground an sighed. What even is there relationship. I feel like Aaron can do better, but okay it not my relationship.

"TD or WYR...ummm... Laurance" Aaron says.

"WYR" Laurance says putting his hand on his head

"Would you rather kiss me or Garroth"  Aaron cooeed. I stare at the ground and realized what he said.

"WAIT WHAT NO I AM NOT DOING THIS" I said screaming. Aaron grinned at me and garroth looked and blushed. His face looked like mines for a second.

"Are you chicken Laurence" My sister Candenza says.

"Hey I am not chicken those are my friends you wouldn't kiss any of them" I say in my normal voice.

"Laurence Just do it, Its a dare its not that serious" Aphmau says biting her lip.

"Okay its whatever I'll do it" I say walk up to Aaron and kiss him lightly and quickly. He blushes I just mess with my hair. All the girls scream at the event of me kissing Aaron.

"It was just a kiss like not that even serious, anyway td or wyr Candenza" I said sneaky.

"Truth or dare and truth" Candenza sounds really confident. She always sounds confident.

"Is it true that you kissed someone other than me in this group"

"Of course I have I mean who hasn't I should be asking you this question" Candenza said in her strong Australian accent.

"Me other than Aaron and Aph that's all... now that I say that. Kill myself" I huffed.

"Laurance I didnt mean tor make you mad I was just saying. I've kissed more." Cadenza say offended

"Okay would you like it if I did this" I got up and went to kiss Garroth. I grab his hair and kiss him passionate. Then I pull us apart. Sit down like nothing happend and they all stare at me.

"What, I did what Cadenza said right" I say looking around the room. The girls squeak and laugh.

"Gahh I am going to the bathroom" I say leaving flustered. This gay stuff triggers me. I'm not homophobic it's just gets on my nerves.

Aaron .POV. (hehehe)< Why did I but that

Everyone knows I date Aphmau and really accepted that. But as you can tell I made him kiss me or Garroth. I honestly don't know why either.

(*Hahhaha cliffhanger because ya dont know yet have to wait til the next chapter* A/n outt)
^Lol I was so cute. I'll keep that but you knows what happens^
*
Anyways this chapter was 1 and 2 of the book and they were honestly crap. :(. I am so angry at this book. BUT MAKING IT BETTER.