[3] The feeling

*Continued* im so sorry i havent been updating and i decidedto do single chapters.

Laurence .POV.

I had the feeling that I never felt and I liked it. I moaned a little with out thinking. I looked next to me and it was Aaron. He smiled at me

"Shhh, don't want to wake them up" Then I felt massage my crotch

"Aaron, please" I was whining

"Laurence you know you like it" I just moan. He puts his hand over my mouth.

"Aaron please stop" I say in between moans. He just keeps doing it gentle and let him for a little. Then I felt uncomfortable so I push him off of me.

"Aaron are you gay or something because I am not and I don't like this and you date Aphmau" I say whisperung to him.

"Nope I am not gay I just like teasing you and I know who I date and you know you like it" He say winking at me.

"What's going on you two" I hear garroth say turning on the light. "Oh nothing" I Say getting back into bed.

"Laur..." Aaron and Garroth says pointing at me.

"Why are tou guys so loud " Dante says grumpy because we woke him up

A"What's so funny!!" I say mad

"Laur you're ... hard, WHAT HAPPENED" Dante says laughing. I look down and I see it. I cover it and blush.

*Aphmau .POV.*

All me and the girls hear is the boys screaming upstairs something about Laurence. We run and we laurence covering himself and the guys laughing at him.

"What happens, and why are y'all screaming" I said taking pictures.

"Laurance is hard and wont tell us why!" Dante said screaming and laughing.

"Were going to get kicked out" Cadenza said pulling the cover off Laurence. We all looked shocked when we seen laurence and he blushed.

*Garroth .POV.*

All I had to say was woah. We all stare at him in shock. It was just... Big... Big.... Big.

"Umm I am going to the bathroom" Laurence says running into the bathroom. I look at the clock it was 2:46am

"Well we are up now what do you want to do I am all up and woke up" Aaron said getting out the bed and stretching.

"we should check on him" I say whispering at them.

"Just leave him alone in there. Lets go to the girls room" Aaron said aand we all left to the girls room.

This will be a crazy night
________

Hiiiii Malmu here and i decided to not stack chapters in together and just do one at a time. So more chapter will come out quicker