He's A Married Man

Autumn's POV

I woke up with my neck hurting like a bitch, I've never slept on the couch, it always seemed to be uncomfortable I don't know how Kayla can sleep there without having an aching neck the next day.

I went to the kitchen to get water, trying to reach a mug, I like my water in a mug. I grabbed it and pour water in it. Suddenly a hand was put on my shoulder I squealed and turned around spitting the water out. I coughed and cover my mouth when I noticed that it was Andy standing in front of me his eyes closed and water on his face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I forgot you were sleeping here" I looked around for napkins but couldn't find some. Fuck Kayla, she still hasn't buy more. "Uh, fuck it" I grabbed my sleeve and started wiping the water off his face. I was wearing a long sleeve shirt so.

"Don't do that" he said, I shrugged and continued. "It's okay, I should of make a noise instead of just coming here and touching your shoulder like that"

I smiled, "it's okay" I whisper. I didn't talk much when I had just woken up.

"Oh what happened here" I rolled my eyes and walked away when I cleaned his face.

"I blame you" I whisper to Kayla, she held her hands up and smirked wiggling her eyebrows. I looked at her awkwardly, she always managed to look so fucking weird doing that, it's like if she was a pedophile. I was sometimes scared to even live in the same house as her. What if she raped me on my sleep. "God Kayla don't do that"

She laughed and walked to the kitchen, patting Andy's head.

"Who wants breakfast?" She yelled.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Thank you for everything but I really have to go back" Andy said getting up from the table, cleaning his mouth with a napkin, Kayla had send me to buy some.

"Aw don't leave yet" Kayla protest pouting.

"Kayla" I whispered to her.

Andy looked at me and smiled. "Thank you for everything seriously, it's was nice to meet you two" he waved and went towards the front door. Opening and shutting it close.

"He likes you" I choked on the food patting my chest.

"No he doesn't" I said grabbing all the dishes and washing them.

"Yes he does, I saw it in his eyes"

"Whatever" she looked down and looked at me.

"Where's my food?" I looked up at her and smiled sweetly at her.

"Oh you weren't done? Oops"

"AUTUMN" I left the dishes and ran up the stairs locking the door. I laughed when she started cursing at me, pretending to cry, saying how could I do that to her food. After a while she left and I sighed in relief.

I collapsed on my bed hugging my pillow. It was different. The smell was different. It smelled like cologne. Andy's smell.

Sighing I say up and looked at my bed, I turned around and saw that there was a small paper next to my lamp. I grabbed it and read it.

"Thank you for letting me sleep here, be ready at 8, I'm picking you up - Andy"

My heart starting to beat faster, what is he doing.
_________________________

HI IM BACK YAYAY I HOPE SOME OF YOU STILL LIKE THIS STORY. IT MAY SEEM BORING FOR NOW BUT I PROMISE YOU ITLL GET BETTER SOON.