He's A Married Man

Autumn's POV

It's been a week since everything had happened, I mean my whole ankle, the kiss, Stephen. Speaking of Stephen, he somehow got my phone number and asked me if he can come the next day to check on me.

The next day he came over and spend the whole day with me, and when I say the whole day, I mean the whole day. It was something kind that anyone has done for me. We listened to music, ate popcorn, watched movies, made videos. It was a pretty fun day. At the end he told me that it was Kayla who gave him my number. Of course she would do that

As to for Andy, he hasn't talked to me for a week, I didn't know what was wrong with him, or if I was the one that did something wrong. It was until he came over and apologized for not talking to me for a whole week.

We spend the day together, but he decided to stay for the night, he slept with me, in the same bed.

I had this feelings towards him, I wasn't sure if it was right to feel it or not. But then there was Stephen, I started developing feelings for him as well.

This was one of the reasons why I didn't want to meet a guy.

•| 1 week later |•

"Do you even feel better?" Asked Andy holding onto my hand, and walking in the building, Kayla slowly walking behind us texting on her phone.

"I have been feeling better, I get heal very quick"

"Have you even practiced the moves?" I didn't know if I should tell him that Stephen has been coming over my house and showed me the moves. Maybe I should, it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Yeah, Stephen has been coming over at my house and we've been practicing the moves" I said smiling, the sound of his name made me feel this thing that couldn't explain.

"Oh" was the only thing that came out of his mouth before he let go of my hand, putting them on his front pockets.

I opened the doors, everyone was sitting on the floor, on their phones or just talking to each other.

"Hey" I smiled and turned around to see Stephen with a wide grin on his face. He came and hugged me, he was fairly tall, like Andy. "Can you do this today? We can change it for tomorrow and-" I shook my head cutting him off.

"I can do this" he nodded and told everyone to get in their spots. Andy came and gave me a quick kiss before going to the corner watching us.

"Okay so this is what we're going to do, we're all going to dance, then after that you go with the parents I assigned you with, got it?" All of us cheered.

After a while of us doing the moves, we went and got our partners. I of course got partner up with Kayla. We sat down, some of us stood up and watched the others dance with the beat. Stephen went first with a girl and a boy.

"Yeah" Stephen grinned widely and high five the guys. "Autumn, Kayla" Kayla helped me up, I took a deep breath.

(THE TWO GIRLS ARE AUTUMN AND KAYLA, THE ONE THAT'S WEARING THE JUSTIN BIEBER SHIRT IS KAYLA AND THE OTHER ONE IS AUTUMN, YOU CAN SKIP TO 3:12 WHERE THEY DANCE OR YOU CAN JUST WATCH IT ALL ☺️)