He's A Married Man

I ran out of ideas for now so I'm sorry if this sucks.

Autumn's POV

I felt a hand run through my hair waking me up from my sleep, I groaned and pulled the covers closer to me.

"Babe wake up" Andy's voice came, I opened one eye, my vision was blurry for a while but after I saw Andy with a tray of food smiling big.

"Is this for me?" I asked sitting up, he put the tray in front of me nodding.

"All of it" he started feeding me, getting some on my face before wiping it off.

After we finished everything, we started getting ready to go to the movies and watch whatever movie was there.

"Don't wear a crop top" Andy whined putting on a shirt, I rolled my eyes and grabbed another shirt...well it was kind of a tank top I guess. It was open from the back, he didn't notice though because my hair was covering it.

"There's literally nothing wrong with crop tops" he didn't even say anything when he saw a bunch crop tops in my suitcase and only like four or three shirts.

"I'm not even going to argue" he said closing it I gave him a smile and headed towards the door, he put on his boots while walking.

"You're going to fall" I said, right when he finished putting his boots on he tripped and fell. I tried holding back my laugh.

"No I didn't fell, this is a daily basis " I laughed and ran out the door, Andy was chasing after me.

I looked back to see if he was closer but I only many to bump into someone. I cursed and fell on my butt, that hurt.

"Sorry" it was a males voice, I looked up and saw that it was Jared. I cursed even more looking down at my knees. "Autumn?"

Someone put their hands on my waist and pulled me up, I didn't even look up, I kept on walking. "Autumn"

"Sorry you got the wrong person" I said, he put his hands on my shoulders stopping me from walking any further. "I know what you're going to say" I said.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you at the photo shoot you had to do this week?" My eyes widen when he said 'a week' I didn't know it was a week.

"What do you mean? They..told me to come..here?" He shook his head at me and looked behind me, I had forgotten that Andy was here.

"No, the shooting takes place in L.A" he looked around and sighed, "I saw you yesterday" he looked closely at my face getting every detail. "That's not you"

"No that was not me, it's Kayla, she dressed up like me, she wanted me to come and spend this week with Andy, with no problems in my life, just happiness that Andy can only do" I admitted to him.

"She looked so much like you"

"Look can we talk about this another day? Right now I just want to spend it with him, I'll call you later"

I grabbed Andy's hand and started walking to the movies.

(This sucks idk what to write)

•| 2 days later |• (this is what I've been planning for a long time)

Everything was going like I imagine it would go, of course I had to clear things out with Jared but luckily that went well. The little girl would constantly call Andy and he would spend 30 minutes on the phone with her, not that it bother me, I found it cute.

"Autumn let's go on a date" Andy sat behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"We just went on one yesterday" I said, he shrugged.

"It doesn't matter" I sighed and traced all his tattoos, they looked great on him.

"Okay let's go on one again" he kissed my cheek and patted my thigh.

"Okay tonight, dress fancy" he stood up and left the room, I went and took a shower.

Andy's POV

I started looking for an outfit when my phone started ringing, I grabbed my phone and saw that it was Megan. It was probably Valeria.

"Hello?" I answered, someone was breathing heavily, it kind of scared me to be honest. "Hello? Valeria?"

"A..Andy" it was Megan, it sounded like she was crying.

"Megan, what's wrong?" She started sobbing now. "Megan why are you crying?"

"Valeria, I, she, I, I didn't know she was behind me, and when I did, she was there, just laying there, she didn't move, I swear I didn't know she was behind me. I'm so sorry"

"Megan what do you mean?" I started panicking, something was definitely wrong.

"I tripped and pushed her and she fell down the stairs" my heart fell and crashed into tiny million pieces. "I need you to come here, please"

I stayed quiet and looked at our bedroom door, if I go without telling her she would never forgive me, but I can't tell her this because she would want to come with me and she'd see Megan.

"I'm on my way"

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Autumn's POV

Once I finished getting dressed and putting make up on, I headed to the restaurant we were going to, he had texted me the location while I was taking a shower

I saw a bench and sat down waiting for him to arrive.

I waited and waited, I kept on giving him time, I texted him asking him where he was, if he was close by. But I wouldn't get a answer back from him.

After an hour of waiting for him, I gave up.

He didn't come, he wasn't.

he had left me here.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Comment, Vote, Share