Chapter 1

I don't own Code Lyoko or the characters I just made up the alternative story

Ulrich exited the gym followed by his father. He looked back and watched as Odd did his trick in the air before sitting back down with Sam.

"Hey, where's Ulrich?" Odd asked getting closer to Sam.

"I don't know..." Sam lied. She thought of what Ulrich had told her. But she wanted to be with Odd. Even if it was just for a day.

"Really? He didn't say anything?" Odd asked, obviously confused. Ulrich wasn't like that.

Sam thought for a moment. "Yeah, he just left..." She turned her head.

Odd stared at her for a second. He looked around and saw the principal. "Ulrich..." He turned to Sam again. "What did he tell you?"

Sam froze. "No-nothing..." She whispered.

"Sam, just tell me< it could be important." He kneeled in front of her. "Where is he?"

She shook her head. "I don't know..."

Odd turned her to face him. He kissed her lightly.

"his father picked him up... He told me to tell you to go 'you know where'..."  She blushed.

"Thanks." Odd ran out of the gym right before Jim had called his name.

Sam watched in disappointment. She thought it would have been better if she hadn't told him.

At the factory, Aelita and William were arguing about going to Lyoko without the others or not.

"For the last time, William, this isn't a game. And the two of us is not enough to protect Lyoko. And we nee Jeremy to guide us." Aelita said.

William stared at the screen "Well it's not better just sitting here."

Aelita glared at him. She dialed Jeremy's number.

"Hello...?" Jeremy answered.

"Jeremy, William insists on going to Lyoko, should we?" Aelita said quickly.

"Well the others have taken along time..." Jeremy replied.

"But we need-" Aelita was interrupted by William who yelled into the microphone, "Going to Lyoko is better than sitting here!"

"William's right, Aelita. Just go. I'll be there as soon as possible." Jeremy said then hung up.

"You heard the man." William said grinning.

Aelita shook her head slightly. She typed in a code. A small square popped up on the screen.

"We have just a few seconds to get to the scanners." She jumped out of the chair. "Come on."

"Yes!" William followed her.

Just as she was about to touch the button to the elevator, it opened.

"Ready to go?" Odd stood in it, his hands on the back of his head.

"Odd!" Aelita yelled relived.

She and William entered the elevator.

Odd pushed the button to go down. The door closed. Within seconds it opened again it the scanner room. The three friends each entered in a scanner. They all were virtualized in Sector 5.

William Took a second to examine himself. He smirked as he noticed his blade. "Wow, some classy gear." He turned to Odd and Aelita. "And you guys, no weapon? Do you fight with your bare hands? What are your superpowers?"