Chapter 2

Sorry for the late update I've been lazy so here you go

The gang, not including Odd, sat in the living room of Franz Hopper's house. They all had they're heads down thinking of Lyoko, XANA, and Odd. He was gone. Or so they thought.

A small noise heard in silence. It was Jeremy's laptop. He picked it up without saying anything. He gasped.
Everyone turned to him.

"What's wron?" Ulrich asked.

"I've just received an e-mail from the Internet... Signed..." His voice shook slightly. "Franz Hopper."

Everyone but William gasped.

"My father..." Aelita whispered.

"Yes... It's the program..." Jeremy smiled. "To recreate Lyoko!"

"Does that mean you can make Lyoko again?!" Yumi said standing up.

"Yes but it will take some time..." Jeremy said straightening his glasses.

"Can you bring back Odd too?!" Ulrich said.

Jeremy froze. He looked away from his laptop. "Uh... I'm not sure..."

Ulrich sighed. "So he's really gone then."

"If the worst... Yes, he is." Jeremy began typing in his laptop at mad speed. "But if Franz Hopper still exists, there's a chance Odd deals too."

"Then he's still alive?" William said.

" Of course. Nothing's impossible." Aelita said smiling.

"How long will it take you to recreate Lyoko?" Yumi said looking over at Jeremy.

"If Aelita and I work on it over night, we might have sector five created." Jeremy closed his eye and placed his hands on his temples. "The other sectors might take a while."

"That's great!" William yelled.

Everyone glared at him.

"What?" William asked.

"This is partly your fault William." Aelita stated.

"But I didn't do anything." William said, getting angry.

"You didn't listen to us. We told you Lyoko was not to be taken lightly." Jeremy said calmly.

"We told you that it wasn't a game." Yumi snapped.

"We told you not to show off!" Ulrich yelled.

"I wasn't showing off! I was just excited. Don't tell me you didn't feel the same way your first trip!" William glared at him.

"There's no point of crying over spilled milk, guys." Jeremy said. "Besides, I can hard,y think and you guys yelling just makes it worse."

"Jeremy's right. Why don't you guys go back to school. Jeremy and I will go to the factory." Aelita said.

"What are we going to do about Odd's sudden disappearance?" Ulrich said, still annoyed.

"I'll see what I can do." Jeremy said putting his laptop in his bag.

...

Ulrich, Yumi, and William returned to Kadic. They headed towards the cafeteria.

When the three sat down Ulrich buried his hands in his hands. Every time they would go to the cafeteria Odd would gross everyone out with eating.

"Oh damn, Kiwi. What are we going to do about Kiwi now that Odd is gone?" Ulrich asked.

"I guess you'll have to take care of him till we get Odd back." Yumi said sadly, but with hope.

Yumi stared at her food, Odd would always ask her for her leftovers. It was funny how Odd always knew the school's menu.

Ulrich stood up at started to walk out, back to his dorm, with out saying a word. Yumi and William understood why Ulrich was so upset, his best friend destroyed Lyoko and fell into the digital sea.

...

Ulrich reached his dorm and was greeted by Kiwi. Kiwi jumped on Ulrich, knocking him over and licking his face.

"It's good to see you too Kiwi." Ulrich said, forcing a smile.

Ulrich walk over to his bed and latex down, staring at the ceiling for a few minutes hoping that when he woke up he would find Odd sleeping in the bed across from him.

Ulrich's eyes shot open as he awoke from his sleep. He looked around the empty room, and when he realized Odd wasn't there, he buried his he'd in his arms.

Ulrich's phone began to ring.

Ulrich picked up his phone and answered. "Hello."

"Ulrich! We did it! Aelita and I recreated sector five!" Jeremy yelled into the phone almost blowing out Ulrich's eardrum. "Ulrich get down to the factory as fast as you can, I'll contact the others."

Ulrich hung up and ran towards the factory.

...

Ulrich arrived at the factory shortly. He jumped down the rope, almost falling on his face and slammed the elevator button.

"Jeremy!" Ulrich yelled as the elevator opened in the computer room to reveal only Aelita and Jeremy. Aelita was asleep in the corner on her laptop, Jeremy was on the computer. "Where are the others?"

"They were asleep and didn't answer their phones." Jeremy said. "Head down I'll transfer you, and you can search for any signs of Odd."

Ulrich hit the elevator button and ran into the scanner.

When Ulrich was virtualized into sector five, he waited for in the main room, for the door to open and ran through it as soon as it did.

"Ulrich it appears that there's someone near the one tower, head there." Jeremy said puzzled at how there was someone in the sector he just created.

"On it." Ulrich said as he took off.

When Ulrich reached the tower he saw the figure it looked like Odd but different.

"Odd!?" Ulrich yelled.

The figure sat up and turned around.

"Hi, Ulrich." It was Odd, but his voice was different. And why did he have the XANA symbol on his chest? He stood up and slowly walked towards Ulrich, his fist raised in the air. "You said I would die. But it is you who will die..." Odd smirked

Sorry for the late update again I will post more frequently from now on. Hope you enjoyed.